Chapter 5

Related to Sehun

~Nathan's P.O.V~

I open the front door of our house, while i was driving back hom i was thinking of what Mia told me. I hear laughter from the kitchen, its not just my parents and Mia's laugh but there are other two voices and it is a guy.

I walk towards the kitchen and saw Sehun and another guy laughing with my family. I cleared my voice so that they will notice me, all of them look towards me, i look on Mia and i can see her smiling widely i just gave her a confused look.

"Not to be rude but why are they here?" i asked

"That's what i'm going to tell you" she told me, i still don't get it.

"And what is it?" i asked 

"I found my real family" she said smiling widely suddenly i froze

"W-whats the conncetion about them being here and you founding your family?" i said shock from the news i heard. 

"Sehun is my real brother" she said and suddenly my world turn up side down.

~Mia's P.O.V~

When i told him that my real brother is Sehun, i can see hurt and sadness at his eyes, well i did not expect him to have the expression, he did not say anything but he just walks away. 

I was about to stand up when mom hold my hald, i look on her.

"Give him time" she said i just sigh and sat back down.

We continue to talk and eat, i'm still worried with him, what if he will be in danger Oh My God i hope he will not be in danger, i love him so much that i don't want to loose my brother. 

The dinner was done, Sehun and Mario left they said they will fetch me the next week since i will be living with Sehun and his bandmates which i feel nervous. 

Well mom and dad decided to move their flight next week because of Nathans reaction awhile ago, and he is not yet home. I'm here in the living room waiting for him, its already midnight and i'm dead worried about him.

I heard the front door opening i walk towards it and i saw Nathan with red and puffy eyes. 

"Nathan!!" i said running towards him and hugging him tight. 

He let go of the hug and walk past me. 

~Nathan's P.O.V~

The moment i arrived she hug me but i just ignore her, i walk past her i look onto her eyes and i can see hurt. I walk towards my room and lock it, immediately laying on my bed. 

I know your mad at me because of the way i acted, but i just can't help to feel sad. Why? because i will leave this country that i call home, i will leave her, she won't be spending her time with me always, she found her real family, and she found her real brother and i bet he is better you know why? because he is SEHUN, a popstar, handsome and supper rich, i'm not half of him and i bet she will forget me because he gave everything that i can't give her. Just thinking about it breaks my heart into pieces. 

I can't just let her go now, i need her right now especially when Angelica and I broke up, i know i will be leaving and go to London since my parents decided it when she will find her real family, but i just can't and i don't want to. 

"Nathan please talk to me" she said from my door. I look on the door.

I was hesitating to open it or not.

"I'm not on the mood to talk right now Mia" i said 

"Please" she said 

"Lets talk tomorrow i'm tired right now" i said sighing 

"Okay" she said.

I hear her door open and then close.

I will talk to her tomorrow and surely i will really talk to her, since i will be leaving and i need to fix it so that our relationship will not be turn into something bad.