Chapter 7

Related to Sehun

I'm so sorry for the very late upload since i'm suffering from writers block and i was busy in school...
actually this chapter will be full of flashback about what happen in singapore. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

Its been two monhts since my new life has started and to tell you honestly it was fine, everything is good, i have my new friends and a brother who cares. Tour also started we are starting in Asia we've been to Korea, Tokyo and China the next stop is Indonesia , were currently in China last night was a massive concert, it was so amazing. And its also been two months since i fall in love with Chanyeol. But he doesn't know about my feelings. 

"Welcome on board....." the pilot said, i did not even bother to hear what he is going to say next because i was thinking of the happy memories i have with Chanyeol.

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up from someone pulling the blanket over my body

"go away" i said bringing back the blanket on my body.

"get up" Chanyeol said 

"I'm tired" i said 

I really am, from partying all night who wouldn't be tired. The party the I mean is playing so many games with six boys in a hotel, is really tiring. 

"Its already 2 in the afternoon" he said making me jolt up and regreting it immediately 

"Remind me not make a wrong move" i said, sighining deeply and closing my eyes. 

"I will" he chuckled

"Get ready cause were going somewhere" he said 

I gave him a confused look

"Where?" i asked

He smirked and said "Its a surprise" he said 

"Are the others coming?" i asked

"No" he said 

"Fine" i said and start getting ready myself. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

that day was really wonderful, i don't know if its a date or what but for me it is. I just hope he has the same feelings that I feel for him. 

Again i remember what happen that night. 

*FLASHBACK*

"D-did you prepare this?" i asked stunned 

"Yeah" he said smiling down at me because he is taller.

"But why?" i asked looking at him

"Remember when you show me your bucket list?" he asked and i just nodded urging him to contiue 

"Well I remember that there was go to a drive-in movie in your list so i decided to make that list be done" he said blushing.

"Thank you" i said kissing his cheeks

"Welcome" he said and we both started watching the movie. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"You okay?" the voice beside me asked. Chanyeol. 

"Yeah I'm fine" i said smiling at him

"Good then" he said and kissing the top of my head

Every time he kiss (in the forehead, cheeks and top of the head) and when he touches me , I feel like melting and my knee are going weak, I'm fallen in love with him and its a deep feelings.

No one knew my feelings towards him, but Sehun keeps on asking me if I like Chanyeol but i don't answer his question instead i change the topic but i know he won't stop there and i know i need to tell him someday maybe when the concert in Indonesia will be finished.