YOU ARE PRECISELY...

COFFEE, TEA OR ME?

 

Chaerin accompanied Minji and gave her a ride back to the café. They went inside to be greeted by Jae and Yoochun.

 

CHUN: hey there Minji! How was practice?

MINJI: it was great oppa! Where is Min oppa?

JAE: he’s in charge of garbage disposal, he’s at the back, anything I can get you two?

CHAERIN(stealing glances around the café looking for a certain someone): I’ll have a caramel macchiato please, Minzy, I’ll go over there okay? (Pointing to the Music Section)

 

Chaerin headed for the Music Section a bit disappointed, cause Yunho was nowhere to be seen.

 

MINJI: yeh unnie! Thank you. Jae-oppa, Chun-oppa… where is Junsu-oppa and Yunho-oppa?

YOOCHUN: Junsu is having a date!

JAE: Yunho is at the back, in the house, he went to get something… what would you like to drink, munchkin?

MINJI: hmmm… I want an iced latte… thank you oppa! ( she then gave her payment and went to sit beside Chaerin)

Chaerin was scanning the Music Selection when Minji arrived and whispered something in her ear…

MINJI: Yunho-oppa is just at the back, at their house, he went to get something… don’t look so sad unnie.

 

Minji then saw the event posted on the FREEDOM WALL…

 

MINJI: Unnie! is this the event on the 28th? RED DAY! Are we supposed to come in red or something?

CHAERIN: yup, that is also a post-valentine treat and at the same time to celebrate my birthday as well.

 

Just then Yunho appeared from behind carrying with their drinks…

 

YUNHO: oh… I see… so is your birthday on the 28th?

 

Chaerin froze , she knew very well who owns that deep, y voice.

 

MINJI: Yunho-oppa! Unnie’s birthday is on the 26th! She’s just gonna celebrate it on the 28th… are you coming?

YUNHO: really?! That’s cool then! I’m afraid not all of us are could come though…

CHAERIN(shocked and a bit disappointed): huh? Why? How come you’re not coming?

YUNHO: it’s not me… I’m coming, wouldn’t miss it for the world…

CHAERIN(blushed): who then?

JAE: Mama decided to punish me and leave me here with that annoying Dara! AISH!

MINJI: Dara-unnie is not coming?

YUNHO: they are on night duty starting tomorrow… just the two of them (giving Jae a teasing look)

 

Chaerin stole a glance at Yunho who was just standing there teasing the blushing and embarrassed Jae. Jae hit Yunho on the shoulders to get back at him. Yoochun joined the teasing as they gang up on Jae who was losing evidently.

 

The door then opened and in came Bom together with Michelle and Mico.

 

BOM: Chun! (she waved at Yoochun who was together with the others)

 

Yoochun turned to see who it was, he saw that it was Bom together with a couple.

 

YOOCHUN(waved back and went to them): Bom… it’s good you came!

BOM: Chun… I’d like you to meet 2 of my closest friends… Mico and Michelle, they are the ones getting married!

 

Mico and Michelle waved at Chun at the same time, Mico gave Yoochun one of those stares that starts from head then to foot, it was as if he was trying to measure or trying to analyze him for Bom.

 

YOOCHUN: uh… hi! Nice to meet you! Please make yourselves comfortable! What can I get you?

MICO AND CHELLE: green tea please! (the 2 looked at each other and laughed)

BOM(rolled her eyes upward): aish! Your mushiness is overflowing… tone it down a bit puh-lease! Can I have a brewed coffee? Thank you!

YOOCHUN: alright… be with you in a sec!

 

Yoochun then walked towards the coffee counter to prepare the drinks.

 

MICO(making sure that Yoochun was out of ear shot): is the one you’re referring to?

Bom nodded eagerly with a smile on her face, Michelle laughed and hugged Bom.

MICO: are you sure? He looks really feminine! Are you sure he is straight?!

BOM: oh c’mon Mico…

MICHELLE: oooh… don’t mind him… he just can’t get over the idea that you found someone already! I’m so glad… problem solved!

MICO: but don’t forget what you said ok?

CHELLE: yeh… Bommie… we had a deal okay?!

BOM: arrasso! Fine… fine… thank you guys!

 

She hugged Chelle then she hugged Mico, it was exactly the same time Chun delivered the drinks. Chun was shocked, but he tried to hide it as he put a forced smile on his face.

 

CHUN: here you go… coffee for Bom and two green tea for Mico and Chelle.

BOM: join us!

Bom grab hold of Chun’s right arm, much to his surprise as he sat beside her.

BOM: Mico he is the one I am talking about.

MICO: I know it’s last minute… and you’re probably wondering why you of all our friends…

CHUN: it’s as if you read my mind! (he smiled brightly)

CHELLE: well… we’re really not from here… our relatives and friends are in the States, the only people we invited are close friends and one of them had the viral flu and was quarantined at the airport.

MICO: knowing that you are a friend of Bom, I can be at ease of allowing you to stand in for him.

BOM: thank you, really (looking at both Chun and Mico)

CHUN: it really isn’t a problem… now that I’ve met you and got to know a bit about you guys… (smiled again at the couple and then smiled at Bom)

CHELLE: we’ve heard a great deal about you! (giving Bom a teasing look, as she giggled as Bom gave her warning stares)

BOM: of course I would talk about you… since you are going to be filling in… that’s why I talked about you (trying to explain defensively)

MICO: so you also compose songs?

CHUN: also? (giving everyone a puzzled look)

MICO: Bom… (he was interrupted by Bom)

BOM: I mentioned about your works posted on the Wall

 

Bom tried to change the topic as she pointed to the WRITER’S SECTION.

 

At the AQUARIUM…

JUNSU: this turned out to be a really fun day! Thank you Ri In!

RI IN: my pleasure! I really enjoyed this day too!

 

Junsu then held out for Ri In’s hand as they walked to the park and hailed a cab.

 

RI IN: “Whatever this is… I’m fine with it! as long as you are happy it makes me happy too! I can wait Su… but don’t make me wait too long though… ”

JUNSU: “Ah, I’m really happy, spending a day with her really brings back memories… is it really that I like her or I like the memory of her? Argh! Too complicated! Whatever the case may be, I like this feeling when I’m with her!”

 

The cab ride was a silent one… but a relaxed silence… Junsu dropped her off at her apartment.

 

RI IN: thank you for the wonderful opportunity of inviting me on a day out! I really had fun!

JUNSU: thank you too for saying ‘yes’ spending it with you makes it more special and besides… um… I hope you’ll allow me…

RI IN: huh? (looking clueless and at the same time nervous at how close they were to each other)

 

Junsu then leaned towards her, as he kissed her on her cheek, Ri In turned red feeling flushed.

 

JUNSU: um… I might really get shy… so that is for your birthday, an advance birthday gift. Treat this day as my gift to you… (shyly rubbing the back of his neck)

RI IN: “Awww… isn’t he the cutest and sweetest?! He remembers my birthday too!”

JUNSU: so… I’ll be going then… have a good night!

 

Junsu then walked away while waving his hands.

 

RI IN: thank you… take care! Good night!

 

Back at the Café…

 

MIN: Ji?! You’re here already? Why didn’t you give me a call?

MINJI: Chaerin-unnie gave me a lift!

MIN(nodded): so, how was practice?

MINJI: I think I’m ready for tomorrow!

MIN: that’s cool!

 

Changmin noticed that Minji was looking at the pouting Jae.

 

MIN(whispered in Minji’s ear): he’s sulking all by himself!

MINJI: I thought he likes Dara-unnie? Isn’t it best to be left alone with her?

MIN(shocked): Minji! you might be young! but you’re pretty observant! well, let’s leave the ‘elders’ alone, they are old enough to know what to do!

 

The two then laughed together.

 

MINJI: Oppa, do you think I can find work so that I can earn extra money, so that I won’t have to ask mom for money all the time?

MIN: hmmm, I’ll ask Mama if you can work here.

 

Junsu arrived at the café only to find out that the others were at different places with different people… and take note… they are with girls… Yunho was at the Music Corner together with Chaerin; Yoochun was sitting beside Bom talking to a couple; Min and Minji were at the far end of the shop near the coffee counter talking seriously.

 

JAE(noticed Junsu’s arrival): so how did it went? (giving Junsu their trademark handshake)

JUNSU: it was great! we went to the park then we headed to the aquarium! I get to see all those cute dolphins. (he then let out a soft squeak out of excitement)

 

Junsu looked around the café and noticed the pairings and faced Jae.

 

JUNSU: hyung… what's with all the couples? is this a matchmaking event?

JAE: AISH! don’t remind about that! starting tomorrow I’ll be working night shifts! (scratching his head vigorously)

JUNSU: but hyung I thought you like working at night?

JAE: it’s good, but then Mama had to stuck me with that childish Dara! Aigoo, such a pain really!

JUNSU: but I thought you like noona?

JAE: huh? and what gave you the idea that I like her? aish!

JUNSU (low voice): you like her, you just wouldn’t admit it!

JAE: what was that?

JUNSU: hmmmm…. nothing hyung!

JAE: “why does everyone think that I like her? I have nothing in common with her… and she gets on my nerves! and… and… and… I keep thinking about her… I keep finding things reminding me of her… aish! whatever!”

=O=O=O=O

comments are love <3