All About that Body: Chanyeol v. Tao

✩Legend of Love: The Fight Against The Darkness✩

Back at school. Classes upon classes and practice upon practice. I felt like giving up at some point, but 12 guys won't let me. 12 handsome men, princes of the school, 12 deities from 2 separate world, telling me no. But the first time, I didn't want to give up. After school, me and the guys would sit and focus on move tactics and then work on technique. We learned many things from the Tree that spoke and Each other. Chanyeol and I don't speak of our encounter with Jonghyun. We only talk about how strong he might be. I rested my head on Chanyeol's lap for a second. Thinking, reassuring myself.

"Alright princess," Tao gets up, "time to focus on.. Your body."

"My body.."

"Yes, we'll work on actual fighting techniques, stamina and agility. . . Not that you need it you're already amazing. Lets start with breathing exercises, now stretch." I got up, I felt my cheeks burn a little. I started breathing softly, mirroring all Tao's moves. Some of them were really hard, some of it was easy. We did a couple of stretches. I bend down and then I felt a hand near my back.

"If you want to reach that stage of stability, you have to reach lower than low, my dear." He pushed my back lower. Then my body went thud, seems like I fell, but I can't feel my body. "You have to do better than that my love.. Ok, but lets focus on some fighting moves. Ever heard of wax on, wax off?"

"We are not doing karate kid."

"Yes you are, come come.. Lets do this right." He taught me basic martial arts skill. I didn't know how good Tao really was until he started fighting me. I'm really good at dodging his hits but when I punched, it didn't leave an impact.

"What you want to do is lunge your fist with 64% of power, that being so, your fist has enough power to cause some damage yet at the same time, you aren't hurting yourself, and you have enough time to recover from an attack. If its head to head combat you use, 85% of power that way it'll be over quicker like so." Tao punch the air, his arm went straight and looked like it hurt. He came back to his original stance and hit once more with one hand. I mirrored his move.

"Yea, like that but with a little more... Here hit me."

"Tao, I'm not going to hit you."

"Why not, you scared?!"

"I'm not scared, I just don't want to hurt you."

"You, hurt me? Yea right."

"Oh yea!" I punched him hard in his hand.

"You thought that was strong?" I punched him again in his stomach, he pulled me forward and fell together, some blood came up. He chuckled as I straddled on to him wiping blood on his face.

"I'm sorry Tao, did I.. I'm sorry..."

"That was good, you should hit me more often."

"Masochist?"

"Only for you."

"Tao hyung stop being weird,"

"Weird, me? I thought I was adorable, like a panda.. a really adorable panda, at least thats what all the other girls say, I don’t blame them, have you seen a ier panda?"

"Pabo issi, come on lets get back to training!"

"Awwwwh atta girl, wonder what's gotten into you?."

"Oh you know the sudden urge.. toooooo punch you in the face "

"Kind of hard don't you think?" I hugged Tao tightly and got up, offering to help him up too. He didn't need my help, only mocking me with his power, I'll show you who is the stronger one.

Tao showed me head to head combat and I was pretty amazed about how much I learned and know. In a matter of seconds my wushu was better than his. He bowed his head to me, and told him that, I better be careful, with hands like mine, I can chop something important. I really thought there would be much drama bombs between Yeollie and Tao but.. they were helping each other and smiling. Not scared. I suppose that was the little confidence boost that I need because in no time, we were all practicing, they were going to head to head with me and I was dodging hits perfectly and in unison with the movements and my hits were stronger.

*heavy breathing*

“Nice job, Princess. Now to wrap it all together.” Tao towered over my face, bending down to my level, with his hands on his hips. I couldn’t help but hyperventilate.I feel like an overwork pack mule with 15 extra pounds imbedded to my fat.

“Buuuuut Tao-”

“No buts... just breathe, if you breathe first, I promise you everything would feel easier.”

“Sigh, fine.” I breathed softly and closed my eyes and suddenly, I felt this rush of energy flow through me as Tao landed the first hit. I didn’t feel it, I just knew it happened.

“Good, good! Your senses are becoming more keen. Sense me, Princess. Feel me through your body” He said in a low seductive grumble. I blinked but before I can fully look, he was lunging another attack at me. I spinned and elbowed Tao, grabbing his arm and flipping him onto the soft cool grass. I gasped and towered over Tao, and looked at him. His expression was in a daze.

“I am soooo sorry.”

“No, it’s fine. That was actually really good. Keep it up, and don’t forget to keep breathing, the air goes through your body and makes more easy to move around, trust me.” He gave me a goofy look. Chanyeol looked over from the bench, and came over.

“Ayo, Tao you okay?”

“No..I’m not okay.” He sighed softly and looked over to me. “How were you able to score such a beautiful, smart and strong girl... I will never understand...” Then he spoke in Chinese. Chanyeol gave Tao a glare and responded angrily, Tao walked off with a defeated but adamant look.  

“What were you guys saying?” I tilted my head and bit my bottom lip, confused. This would’ve been the right moment to curse myself for not taking Mandarin when it was offered in the beginning of the year, but NOPE I chose German instead. Seeing I’m never going to Germany now with this responsibility held over my head high. Chanyeol looked down at me, placing his hand on my head.

“Don’t worry about a thing, he’s just being silly..”

“Alright...I suppose.. can we eat now? I’m hungry.. and sore.”

“Should I carry then?” He joked, nudging my side and then picked me up anyways. I panicked. Heights were never my favourite thing. I whined loudly and hit Chanyeol’s chest and we started spinning. “Heheh, okay, I’m sorry. “ He continued to hold me and started walking properly.

“I can’t tell you how happy..” I started off, looking up to him. He looked down at me with a curious look.” “How happy I am to be with you.”

“...Hana, you wouldn’t believe...”