The Weekend Pt. 1

✩Legend of Love: The Fight Against The Darkness✩

Saturday morning came around. I couldn't really get up. I listened to the clock tick as my eyes explored my star covered sealing. The best thing about my room was that, all the constellations were there. So I had no issue spoting out, Leo or Pisces, the big dipper or the Crusades. I stretched out my arms and reached for my sketchbook. I flipped through the pages. There must be tens of hundreds of pictures hanging loosely from this book. I turned to the page where I had last left off but.... it was gone. I looked around for maybe a loose page but it wasn't there. Then I remembered, Chanyeol had my sketchbook. I wouldn't think that he would be the one who would take the page out. There was something behind the blank page, and there was a drawing of a heart surrounding a girl and some kind of spiral surrounding a guy. The picture also has a guy surrounded by a flame, holding book in his hand. On the bottom, it said flip the page. I flipped the page. On the back of the photo it said,

Dear Nana,

You're doing so well  with your training. You are quite something else. You're strong as well as really beautiful. Hey, when you're meditating. What do you think of? When I meditate, I think of Krease. ^_^ Kris is soo stupid sometimes. But mostly and really often, I think of you and how I really love seeing you smile. You are probably sleeping at this time, waking up to your sketchbook like you usually do. Yes, I did take a picture of your book. Only because, your self portrait is wonderful. Dont forget, today is Saturday. I know I have to train you next but.. Lets take a break and run away from all this training?  Sehun did a toll on your body and we can't risk losing you. Text me now.

-Yeollie~

That was oddly specific. All according plan that.. He actually knew what I was going to do. I reached over to my phone on the vanity and texted him.

You have my picture -Princess Lee

You have my heart -Yeollie

That's soo sweet -Princess Lee

Wanna know what's scary? -Yeollie

I- I rather not.- Princess Lee.

Just come out your dorm -Yeollie

Now, btw. -Yeollie

I pulled my hair out of a ponytail and let it all fall out and put on my black jeans. I looked out to my window but I couldn't see anything. It was raining just a tad bit so I also grabbed my umbrella. I slipped on my boots and head down the stairs.

Chanyeol was sitting in the lobby surrounded by girls. This truly was scary. It's an everyday thing with the girls and the 12 princes. They'd come up out of nowhere and just squeal asking them to marry them and other ridiculous requests. But I heard that Sehun really loves LuHan, Tao is married to his Gucci. Kai and D.O share this love hate relationship as well as Xiumin who is married to cleaning and Kris has a girlfriend. At least that's what Chanyeol tells me.

Chanyeol got up and ran to me picking me up and hugging me tightly. This is always a regular thing between us but today seems slightly different. I noticed how tall Chanyeol really is. He cut his hair a little and dyed it black. It was really fitting for him and liked it a lot. I touched his hair and he blushed a little. The crowd of girls started to get smaller, they all seemed disappointed. I don't really mind much. I love the fact they think we are going out even though we really aren't.

"Good morning my princess."

"Good morning Chanyeol oppa." He places me down on the floor and kissed my cheek. It was another usual routine we do when we greet each other. I'd punch him softly on the arm and then take his arm and wrap it around me, as he would wrap his finger through my hair and kiss my cheek.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I slept fine, you?"

"My body is still kind of achy, and my head hurts."

"Aw. That's no good at all. Don't worry, I have all day to teach you. If you don't mind, I want to take you out. "

"You want to fight me? Alright but I've been watching a lot of Jet Li and Jackie Chan movies. "

"Haha, cute but no, gunna take you out on a date."

"Ew.. A date? Haha Park Chanyeol, what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing, Baekhyun wants me to get out the room and live a little. And also to stop bothering him. But also I want to spend time with my little princess. "

"Oh?"

"I get so jealous when your with someone that's not me nana. I just want to be with you. Ok? I know your tired so... Get on my back, I'll carry you. "

"Where are we going?"

"What, does it matter? You're not walking anyways?" He pulls up a good point as he allows me to climb on his back. I felt like a princess whenever I'm around him, not just a deity but a girl. His girl.

It was raining heavily, I pulled out my umbrella as we walked untouched by the rain. On some rain puddles, Chanyeol would jump in them and created a splash, we both laughed. Walking near the end of campus, we saw Chen and Kris sitting on a bench under an umbrella.

"AYOOO WADDUP KREASEEEEEE?!" Chanyeol yelled. His voice was so loud, other dorms could probably hear him. Kris buried his head but noticed I was ontop of him and got up.

"Hi Chen. Hi Kris."

"Good morning Princess." They responded enthusiastically. They greeted me with hugs and kisses as I slid off Chanyeol's back.

"Hey guys, why up so early?"

"Extra studying." Chen answered Chanyeol's inquiry. I leaned back on the bench and held the umbrella over Chanyeol's head. Hoping he'd keep dry and well.

"We were also investigsting the case Sehun brought up, are you ok by the way Hanna?"

"Yea, I'm fine Kris."

"What brings you out here anyways? Its raining and I heard Sehun pushed you to the limit yesterday."

"No, Chen. It's fine I'm ok." I lied. I certaintly wasn't ok. But I wasn't going to give up or be weak. I was willing to push myself to the limit. "Me and Chanyeol were going on a- "

"On a excursion. I'm going to train her today."

"Today, but you're day 10."

"Wait but Chanyeol oppa, I thought you said.."

"I'm not teaching her, I'm training her. I'll talk to you all later." Chanyeol picked me up bridal style as he ran a bit farther from Kris and Chen. We got behind a tree near the main hall. He puts me down and breathes a little. He removed some of the hair out of my face and caressed my jawline.

"Chanyeol, you didn't tell Chen or Kris, we were going on a date why not?"

"They weren't going to let me have you. Its kind of against the law to have humane desires. I mean technically everyone has broken this rule but, to find out that I love you, that's very against the rules."

"You love me?"

"I do. I just want to take you out like a normal girl. Considering this whole controversy, has taken an amount you. You can't have a normal life. We aren't allow worldly desires. We can't do what other people can. But to find out that youre my worldly desire. My love, my all, my heart. I'd have to loose you."

"Chanyeol, that isnt fair."

"But that is our duty, our job is to protect the inhabitants on earth and fulfill our jobs." He looks down at me and for the first time in so long. He isnt smiling. He seems sad and concerned. The look deprived Chanyeol of all his happiness. I couldnt believe that, I'm the symbol of love and peace yet, I'm not allowed to love. Thats crazy, thats insane.

"Then, Chanyeol. Lets go out."

"Are you sure despite the fact, its not really legal. Little Miss Goody Goody." He got down on his knees and hugged my waist line. I look down at him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm sure," I whispered as I dropped down to his level and smile with him.

 


 

Tao bought a couple of roses. He was going to present them to his new found love. Strolling down the empty halls, he took a shorter version of the long walk around the garden of Eden. A secluded garden in which no one was allowed to enter. No one except the 12 princes, of course.  Frequently the boys would sit around the garden just to laugh and talk and bond but despite the current situation they where in, the only people who were in the garden was Baekhyun and Lay.

"Good morning Baekhyun and Lay hyung."

"Good morning Tao-issi"

"Up so early?"

"Having tea with my hyungnim," Baekhyun smiled. Lay held up his cup and smiled.

"It's been a while since we've all been together. Tao, what's with the flowers? Going to convince Kris to buy you that limited edition Gucci bag? "

"That came out? Oooh must get that too. But these flowers aren't for Kris. They are for the princess."

"Why? "

"Just because I ... Wanted to make her feel like family, she'd be your sister and eventually my wife. We'd all live happily ever after and she'd eventually have my babies."

"What"

"Nothing.."

" Tao, you know it's against the rules."

"We've all broken the rules once before. I mean look at Sehun and Luhan, they've broken many rules, there's nothing wrong with them! I don't see why I can't either."

"Tao..."

"No no Baekhyun." He ran off from them and into another hall way. In the hallway, The Princess was on her knees with Chanyeol. They've seem to be laughing a little, wiping some tears from each other's face. Chanyeol offered to carry her, and she quickly inclined. Tao slowly walked up to them. He held the roses behind his back.

"Chanyeol, Hanna. . . Hi. . "

"Oh hi Tao." Chanyeol smiled softly. He noticed the flowers in his hand and the sadden look on his face. " Tao, are you ok?" Hanna turned her head a little, remembering the talk she had well with Tao. Well it was more like a one sides conversation but she still remembered it well.

"Yea, I, I'm fine. " he says softly.

"What's the flowers for?" Hanna asked seclusively. She hoped it wasn't for her because it would be extremely weird. Hoping it was for someone else of more importance in Tao's life.

"It's.. For Kris. I want a new bag. "

"Oh well, Kris is not too far from here. He's with Chen Chen."

"Oh.. Right thank you." And Tao walked away. In mid step, Tao reconsiders telling the princess the flowers were meant for her. Afterall, he did make a promise that he was going to pursue her. He turned around but noticed that Chanyeol and the princess was already gone.

"."