The Weekend Pt2. Confrontation and Dates.

✩Legend of Love: The Fight Against The Darkness✩

Chanyeol and I held hands walking to this bridge. The bridge connected the academy I went to, to the rest of the world, since we are in the middle of.. Not much. He let go of my hand ran up to the pole of the bridge. On the other side of the bridge was water and grass, a boat and sand. Chanyeol took off his shoes and placed his legs in between the creases of the poles. He let his toes feel the sand as he laid back on the floor. I stood over his head. He looked up at me and smiled with content.

"I don't know about you but.. I love this place. It's really calm and serene. I'm surprised no one has found here yet."

"Oh really?" I took off my shoes and slipped my legs into the creases next to his. It was a pretty sight to see. As the boats sail, the waves moved in a tranquil motion. "It's pretty... Chanyeol."

"Oh, yea. Yea it is.. Like you, you're really pretty. I blushed a lot and laid back next to him. I looked up to him and noticed him looking down at me. There was silence between both of us, as he slipped his fingers through my hair. I blushed deeply and blinked. Then we broke out laughing. I don't understand why people tend to laugh during awkward moments, but I was relieved of all the tension. Suddenly the pain from yesterday went away and I was re-energized the way I should be.

"Do you feel better, now that you... "

"Yea, I feel better. Thank you." I leaned up and placed my head on Chanyeol's chest. "I love you."

"I love you too. I always had, did you know that."

"I mean.. I did but, I thought you were joking.."

"Seemingly, everyone I talk to don’t take me seriously."

"Aww, it's because you're soo cute all the time."

"Oh stop.." He poked my nose and smiled. I blushed again. This is the first time I actually went on a date. To think I would be here right now, with Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. One of the 12 princes of the academy. People fight over him all the time along with the others. Yet, he chose me. I blushed at that thought. I tried to get my mind off of it, I wish I had brought my sketchpad so I can take a picture of the scene. But, I left it at home. I should take a picture. I got out my phone and took a picture of the lake.  I leaned back and took a picture of my and Chanyeol.

"Hey hey.. No pictures."

"No, no.. I want to remember this moment. It maybe the last time we could get away with trouble so.. Say cheese." Chanyeol gave one of his best smiled and I clicked the photo. He then gave a derp look and I stuck out my tongue. We were childish, but I love it. I took another picture and put my phone away. I rested my head on Chanyeol's chest again, his steady breathing was so soothing. I close my eyes. Only then I realized I was focusing an meditating again.

"You know, I promised you that I would show you my element."

"You're fire right?"

"And I'm drawn to you like a flame."

"That was corny. But what can you do?"

"Well I'm a flame. Also known as a Phoenix, I coincide with Kris, or the Dragon whose flight. Everyone has a symbol on their arm and you do too. See." He raise up the sleeve on his arm and shined a silver tattoo of a phoenix . It disappeared.

"I was wondering what that was, it created a mess in elementary school. I mean you should know.. You protected me from the bullies ,remember?"

"I did. I do remember. I remember what I said too. The mark on your arm means you’re cool. . .”

“it also means.. you’re pretty wonderful too. “ We both giggled. He touched my wrist and I smiled.

“Yea so, we all have our own symbols but, I like yours the most.” I looked to my wrist. It was quite beautiful now that I thought of it. With minimal detailing, it didn’t look like a tattoo but a birth mark. It disappeared.

“Show me what you got then Chanyeol. Are you as big and bad as Sehun told me you are?”

“Ah... no, I can’t show you anything. Reasons for you can copy everything you see. “

“What do you mean?”

“Well... Suho, D.O and Sehun showed you a little of their power, and now you know it too. Besides your element, you also learned, water, earth and wind. You see me unleash my power, you can be the avatar. “ we both laughed, because it’s an avatar the last airbender joke. One of my favourite shows but it’s been soo long since I watched it. “ Plus, I’m a bit unstable... I couldn’t hurt you.”

“I won’t get hurt. I trust you. so show me?”

“Ah, ok but.. you know, I’m dangerous. So step back.” I sat back on the bench and looked at Chanyeol. He seemed so focused as breathed. It was like he was igniting a flame. He raised hand his whole body was in flames. It was like a magic show. Out from behind him, a bird made out fire appeared and spiraled around him. However, the flame became smaller and then he had it in his hand. Chanyeol closed his hands and then, the flame bird disappeared. Chanyeol walked up to me, I sat back.

"Cool right?" He whispered. He sat next.to me. And put his hand on my thigh. Even so, his hand was not hot, but cold. I slid my fingers in between his and held his hand.

"That was really cool. It was like a light show. Although, I got scared you almost burnt yourself."

"No, I'm fine. The unstable part was trying make sure the flame didn't go out but I didn't do too much to burn you. I can never stand to see you hurt. Do you know how devastating it was to know, its you... you were the legendary myth of love. To know that now you have to go through the pain of training and fighting, I had to not think of that.. or it would go crazy."

"I'm sorry... would you still like me if I wasn't..?"

"Of course I would. I fell in love with you, not because you were some kind of legend. But the fact you're you. You are my closest, nearest girl I had as a friend. And I love you so much that I-"then there was some clapping noise. Someone was laughing and clapping. Chanyeol and I looked back. There, there was some Guy in a dark suit, white button down, black bowtie. He stooped down and leaned in the middle of me and Chanyeol listening in to our conversation.

"No go on continue ...." I looked at him, so tempted to touch his face. He looked like a dinosaur. However, Chanyeol pulled me away from the well dressed man and held me around my waist. I was confused, but it was all kind of clicking.

"Oh little Phoenix, I just wanted to have some fun. Am I interrupting your date?" He doesn't say anything. He just fished through his pocket. The man walked up closer to me. I removed the hair that fell on my face.

"You, You're more beautiful than I remembered. It'd be a shame when I have to kill you. One more beauty down the drain like Amy Winehouse. "

"What do you want from us?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. How rude of me not to introduce myself.  I go by many names." He starts circling around. "The Devil, Satan, the Dark Lord, the spawn of evil, Lucifer, the darkness. But... my name is Jonghyun.. nice to meet you."

“Jonghyun. . . “

“Yes, baby girl don’t wear it out.” He pressed on my bottom lip with his thumb. I was going to slap his hand but Chanyeol hit him for me and pushed me away from him. I fell back. He mouthed the words I’m sorry and pushes Jonghyun back. Jonghyun cocked his head a little. “Getting violent with me, I just want to talk.”

“I should kill you now.”

“Oh hush little bonfire, I came just to talk, with the lady friend over here. You wouldn’t happened to be the Legend of Love now are you?” I blinked at him. I wasn’t sure whether or not to answer that question. “Oh.. playing stupid with me hm? This couldn’t possibly be the girl..Oh, little flame you’re dating? Isn’t that against your little law. I’ll just take her off your hand-”

“Don’t touch her..” But Lucifer force held Chanyeol and threw him to the other side, farther away from me. He walked up closer to me and cupped my jaw. He looked me in the eye and his lips. “You’re anything that I ever seen.” He pulls on the neck of my shirt, I don’t know how it happened but My hands glowed pink and I pushed back, without ever touching him.

“Ah, so you are the legend of Love, Isn’t that spectacular.” Jonghyun stopped himself from falling. I dust myself up and ran to Chanyeol.

“Are you ok?”

“I’m alright, its just the floor, we have to get out of here. Now.” Chanyeol took my hand and we started running. I wasn’t as scared but I was nervous.

“Where ARE YOU GOING?!” Jonghyun yelled, but we were far gone from him and he wasn’t going to chase us, no it was too soon to chase us. It way too soon. We made our way back to his dorm. We gasped and stop for air. Someone put their hands on my shoulder and I kicked them, just finding out it was Chen.

“Oh, dear calamity, I’m sorry Chen.”

“It’s fine, it’s fine.. Why so tense princess.. Didn’t you have a really good date with Chanyeol.” He laughed. Chanyeol sunk down and looked up. Behind him, was Kris and Tao. Kai teleported in and Luhan walked in with Xiumin. D.O, Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun walked in and Lay sat on the tree.

“Don’t act as if we don’t know.” Lay smiled.

“How’d you know” Chanyeol scratched his head and breathed in heavily for the last time.

“Luhan.. Luhan knows everything.” Sehun ratted his friend out. Luhan pushed Sehun and smiled because he knew it was true. There wasn’t anything Luhan didn’t already know.

“Did you have a good time, because its back to train tomorrow.”

“Yea, I’m feeling good. Thank you. ‘m ready to train.” Do I dare them about our confrontation with Jonghyun, the symbol of darkness and all things evil. Will everyone be there to help me. I’m soo scared. I might let everyone down. But they have faith in me and I looked to Chanyeol, he does believes I can do it too. He’s afraid of me getting hurt. And frankly, I’m afraid to get hurt too. Chanyeol, exhausted leaned his head on my shoulder. Everyone smiled and sat down around us. They are a special bunch, we’re a special bunch.