Chapter 2 - The summer

Summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Summer Love ♦♦♦

XIA - 가지마

"If I remember is this way, right?" You said to your self as you tried to remember the way to that place, when suddenly you looked around and heard water falling in the rocks and the sound of the crickets were lie music, you followed that sound and soon you reached the waterfall, as always it was the same.

You walked closer to the water and got on your knee and touched the cold water "So cold" You said while a smile came in your face as you remember you playing there as you were a kid and the fist time you meet...him, this was the place, a very special place that not many people knew.

You lift your head and looked around hoping that you would see him but there was no one, normally he would be there since the two of you meet there on that day but if he wasn't going to show up you would understand, since last year the two of you before you leave the two had a really big fight.

You weren't mad but there were still regrets since it was your fault and you wanted to apologize "Whys isn't he here?" You said while you stood up and looked at the water falling and some drops hitting your face, you looked down in disappointment since you wanted to see him.

"It looks i will just stay here a little longer" You said and took of your clothes and slowly walked into the cold water, you walked until the water hide all of your body and just your head was out, you felt free there and you really liked it, the way the water hit your body and the way your body moved into the water.

"This fells good" You murmur as you dive and came up right away caring your hair and looking at the full moon in the dark sky "You are still the same" As you were lost in your thought looking at the sky suddenly a male voice spoke and you without thinking turn around and saw what you were expecting.

"As you looked at him you notice that he was looking down not looking at you until he cough "Sora, can you put some clothes" His words hit you as you looked at your body , and you right away dive your body into the water just letting your head out "S-sorry can you turn around" You said and he did it.

As he turn around you slowly put your clothes on and went close to him. as you touch his arm he turn around and smiled at you " Welc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter