Chapter 8 : The letter from my heart.

Summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Summer Love ♦♦♦

The bright sky was looking at you while you were laid on the yard and the fresh breeze against your skinny face, you took a few deep breath while a smile came in your face and his face came in your mind, his voice his touch everything came again like it was yesterday, his love and the way he said I love you.

'Don't lose yourself and keep smiling like always, i will be by your side forever, don't loose what I love the most and please take care of her'

Those words were still in your mind and always they made you tear up "Mom" as you were looking at the sky a face of a cute girl with her white hat and white dress looked at you with the most pure smile ever.

"Mom" she called you and you sat up making her stood up in front of you "What my dear" you said while you smiled at her and cared her milky face "You are crying again" she said and she slowly approach you and cleaned your tears as she smiled and kissed you on the cheeks "Mom don't cry I'm here".

The more you were with her the more you loved her and the more she resembled him, she was like him, the way she smiled her eyes mouth, her words and her touch, they way she cared about you were exactly like her father.

You hugged Hye ri as she keep laughing "Mom stop it tickles" she said as she keep laughing you and keep tickling her for fun, as you stoppered she smiled widen at you and gave you a hug "Mom?" she asked as she keep hugging and you did the same "What?" you asked in a calm voice while she looked at you.

"I want to see dad, that was why you were crying right?" she asked and the smile you had in your face vanish just for a few seconds before you looked up and gave her a small smile "I want to see dad too but you know that from now on the place where we can see him in our heart" as you said that Hye ri looked down and took a deep breath.

"I miss him so much mom" her sorrow words and her sad eyes were breaking your heart "I miss him too my dear but don't forget that when you miss dad you have to think about the good memories and think that he is looking at you from the bright sky" Hye mi looked up and you placed your hand in her cheats.

"Here, dad is here inside your heart" you missed him too but for sure he wouldn't come again, he left and now he was looking over the two on the big sky.

Just by thinking of Suho it was painfully, you loved him so much and then suddenly they told you that he was death? the two of you had a daughter by that time she was just 5 but she loved her dad so much and she didn't had many memories with him.

When they told you that he was death it was like your worl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter