Chapter 5 : The summer

Summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Summer Love ♦♦♦

홍대광(Hong Dae Kwang) - 내 낡은 서랍속의 바다

It was almost dark and you had been talking with your grandpa about what happen and that you wanted to be alone and Seoul was the best, he did understand but you felt sorry because since you would just see him in vacation and he was really precious to you, you wanted to stay few days there.

But that would make you meet Suho and maybe that girl that called herself his girlfriend and for sure you didn't wanted that, you already thought what you would do when you arrive Seoul, you would find a job and then try to meet new people, that would be the best.

You were going to the living room when suddenly you felt your body becoming hot and your legs like jelly, you're hand in the wall to support your body until you took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself down 'What is happening? my body feels hot' You tough as you looked around and slowly sat on the couch.

As you did that your grandpa came into the living room and saw how you were and came running to you "Sora? what happen?" He asked concern as you shook your head with your eyes closed " Don't do that, you're sweating" He said and your eyes just a bit and looked at him "Don't worry, i will just rest here a bit, I'm fine"

But of course you weren't and your grandfather knew that, he wanted to take you to the hospital but he was old and he didn't had enough strength to take you there since it was far away and he  would had to go walking "Grandpa, don't worry" You tried to say as your breath became heavy and you were sweating to much.

"Don't say that your okay, We will go to the hospital" As he said that you hold his hand that was beside you and looked at him "Don't do that, you know that it is far away and you can't take me there, just let me rest a bit" You said slowly but as you knew your grandfather he was a really stubborn person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter