Chapter 3 : The summer

Summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Summer Love ♦♦♦

Younha (윤하) - 아니야 (It's Not Like That)

You woke up early than normal, the weather was nice and it was really comfortable, since you couldn't sleep because of what happen last night, you had been thinking it over and over again and so then you just sleep a bit.

As you woke up you walked outside the house and looked around the big sky looking at you when suddenly you felt some steps and as you turn around you saw your grandfather walking in your direction ""Couldn't sleep?" He asked and you nooded in approve.

"I heard you walking at night, you should get some sleep it's not good for your healthy" You grandpa words were true and you knew as you turn at him and smiled "I know, but my mind was full" You said and he let out a murmur that you couldn't understand but since it was him for sure he wouldn't tell you.

"I know dear but i have a favor to ask you" He said walking inside the house saying for you to wait, when suddenly he came again but with a bag and gave it to you " Can you go to the market? I have some things to do" As he said that you hold the bag and smiled "It's okay, i will go" You said while you kissed him and got on your bike.

"I will be back" You screamed while you were already far away but made sure that he would hear 'What do  have to buy' You thought to yourself as you remember that maybe he put the grocery list inside the bag.

After a few minutes riding the bike you saw the market already full of people, you stopped the bike and walked down while you picked the bag and walked inside the market filled with warm and comfortable people, there would be people that you already knew since you would go there every summer.

"Can I have some?" You asked a old lady that was selling fish "How much is t?" You asked and she turn to you with widened eyes " 5 for xxxx won" The lady said with a strong voice while you asked her to take it for you.

"Okay, less one" You said when suddenly you felt something in your shoulder as you looked up you Suho smiling at you "Shopping"? He asked and you nooded while you gave him a smile back.

"For my grandpa, and you? what are you doing here?" You asked and then he showed you a candy that he was hiding behind his back "I just came with my sister but the she found a friend and i was just walking around" Such a kid, you thought while yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter