Chapter 7 : The summer

Summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Summer Love ♦♦♦

Xia (준수) - Apology (미안) 

It was already late, after the nurse helping you change clothes you ate and then you fell asleep while trying to remember what you told Suho, but nothing, your mind was blank.

You slowly woke up and looked around the room and looked outside, even thought it was summer it didn't looked like, the rain falling didn't made summer look like summer.

You stood up and walked close to the window, as you open it a cold breeze hit your face but it felt comfortable, the sound of the rain falling in front of you made you remember the day when Suho was with the girl that called herself his girlfriend, she was pretty you had to say but what did he saw in her? such a stupid!

You keep looking outside when you notice Suho outside in the rain, he had his umbrella and was staring at something that you couldn't see because of a statue that was in front, you tried to see but nothing when then you turn around and walked outside the room going your way to the garden.

"What is he doing there?" You said while you were reaching the garden, you spotted him talking with someone but you still couldn't see who it was, so you just got a little closer trying to be carefully about the rain when then suddenly you felt like your heart beat stopped and you couldn't breath.

Your eyes widened and the tears fell so normal to be truth, you wanted to run away but your legs just stayed there, they didn't move a inch when you saw Suho and that girl kissing each other like they were enjoying.

You felt you body tremble and heavy breaths, your heart couldn't take that scene, it was to much for you to handle, you just wanted to run when suddenly you saw the girl kissing him but looking at you with disgusting eyes, like if she was warning you that he was her boyfriend.

They stopped kissing and she turn to him and smiled while saying something that you didn't heard ' move ' you said to yourself while you tried to run away, when then Suho turn away and saw you making him to stoop and you staring at him.

' He saw me ' You said to yourself while his eyes widened and your body tremble.

Your legs moved and you turn away and started running, while you heard him calling you "Sora! Wait" He called but you just keep running while crying and the sound of the rain just made the scene more miserable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter