Chapter 4 : The summer

Summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Summer Love ♦♦♦

Xia Junsu - 11AM (11시 그 적당함) 

The rain started to fall while you were running into the forest, your mind was full of the words of that girl, the way she was with him, everything, you just wanted it to be a dream, a really bad dream.

'Why?' You keep asking yourself as you keep running until your feet stopped and with your head down you fell on your knees wet by the rain, your hair, clothes, the tears and the rain would fall together like they were meant for each other.

"Why her?" You said in a low voice that you couldn't almost hear, the only thing you could hear was the ran falling in the trees and the ground and your heartbeat that was hurt, the tears didn't stooped and for a moment you wanted to go away and hoped that you would forget him for the rest of your life.

"I'm a Idiot" You said while you lift your head and faced the rain hitting your face while you looked at the sky "I should have told him" You cried saying it, and you really knew that you should have told him that.

For a few minutes there was just the sound of the rain and nothing more, you slowly closed your eyes and his face came into your mind 'I will stop...this is the end' You said as your hands touched the wet ground and you slowly stood up and looked once more back, there was nothing so you took a deep breath "This is the end" You said and walked your way.

15 minutes after....

"Sora what happen?" Your grandpa came running to you while  you looked at him and forced a smile "I just got a little lost, don't worry" You said trying to him not to worry about you but he just hold the bag and put his arm around your shoulder and helped you to walked inside.

"Go to your room, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter