Chapter 1 - The summer

Summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦♦ Summer Love ♦♦♦

G.NA (지나) - Love & Slow

The cold wind hitting your skinny face while you looked outside the window in the taxi, you remember everything, the smell, the colors of the summer, the cold wind that would refresh your body, the trees and the people form there.

Everything was the same, it had been a year since you came back to the countryside, like every year you would come to your grandfather house and stayed there until the summer ended, playing in the waterfall and getting to know new people that moved our  the old friends from school.

When your parents had you they stayed in the countryside until you were 10 and then moved to Seoul where your father got a good job and since then you grow up and today you are 24 years old, the university ended and this year would the the last one that you would spend in the countryside.

"Miss, where here" Thee old man turned around and smiled at you while you did the same and gave him the money from the ride, you took your bags and follow the car leaving with your eyes until you turn around and took a deep breath smelling the air that was pure.

"I'm back" You said as you walked in the dirt road to your grandfather, holding your bags.

After a dew seconds you could saw the house so you walked faster as you reached it and for your surprise your grandfather was already there waiting for you "Grandpa, I missed you so much" You called as you let go of your things and run to him hugging him.

"It's good to see my pretty girl" He said as the two of you apart form each other and he smiled at you while you hold his hand and he dragged you inside holding your things and laying them on the floor while you sat down on the couch.

"Are you tired?" He asked you worried but you just shook your head and smiled at him "No, I'm super Happy" You said stood up coming closer to him "How are you?" You asked and your grandfather laughed and showed you his muscles "See... I'm fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter