Chapter Four

Good Omens

 

"Hellllllllooooooo. Mister, wake up!! Time to get up!" 
 
Donghae frowns in his sleep, and turns over, ignoring the annoying high pitched voice. Then he remembers where he is...in a motel room..
 
"WHAT THE ?!?!" Donghae leaps out of bed and grabs the nearest item, which happens to be the bedside lamp, and holds in in a defiant gesture. "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?!"
 
"Wow, finally! The beast has awoken from his slumber!" a pretty blonde growls dramatically. "I thought you'd never wake up, but it's ok, you're so cute sleeping!" 
 
"Yeah ok thanks" Donghae responds hastily, "but I still don't know who you are or why you're in here!"
 
The blonde petite girl stands up straight and bows politely. "I am Sunny, I'm here to help you settle in to the city!" 
 
"I didn't call for you! And, I don't need you anyway so you can leave" Donghae lowered his "weapon" and remarked sarcastically.  "Besides I know EXACTLY what I’m doing and how to navigate this place”.
 
Sunny snickers flashing the “sure-you-do” smirk.  “Anyway, I’m here to help you gather your things and to take you to your apartment.  So can you hurry up and get dressed, we have a long day ahead of us.” With that she walks out the door.  
Donghae is flabbergasted. He doesn't need a guide; where did she come from any way? He didn't remember calling her. He can't decide whether or not to follow her or to ditch her.  
 
Sunny comes into the room and promptly informs him that his car got impounded last night because he parked in a reserved spot. 
 
Well I guess that answers his question. 
 
 
Later, in Sunny's car Donghae takes on the role of an investigative prosecuter, questioning the poor girl to bits.  "So, why are you here again? Why are you helping me?"
 
Sunny sighs, tired of the bombardment of questions, "I was asked by your parents to help you out for the first couple of days in the city".
 
"Yeah ok. But how did you find me!?"
 
"Your parents have a GPS tracker on your phone. They've had one on your phone ever since you were in high school."
 
Donghae looked shocked.  What the ? He knew his parents were really overprotective, but he never thought that his parents would do anything to this extent.  He felt stalked and he was, by his own parents. "Ok but how do I know my patent really asked you to watch me?"
 
Sunny hands him her phone and he shows him the phone logs.  His parents home number shows up on the call log and the receiving calls log. To solididate her claims, she shows him text messsages between her and his mom and dad.
 
"Soo are we good now? You are kind of wearing me out with all the questions Haehae. Can I call you that?" Sunny asks. Donghae shakes his head no, but she ignores it. "Well, now if you're actually paying attention Haehae, I'll show you where your apartment is."
 
Still apprehensive, he keeps quite and adverts his attentions to the road. He's confused but the little blonde doesn't seem like that much of a threat.  If she tries anything, he can always count on his abilities.  He had never hurt a human being and wished to never hurt one but he knew if it came down to a life or death situation, he would use them.  
 
Finally they reached the godforsaken apartment.  It was a pretty apartment complex, with vines climbing up the walls, barley reaching the second wall.  The glass windows reflected the bright sun which made the place bright and happy. His mood instantly cheered up and he walked into the complex. 
 
He enters his apartment, after signing the lease agreement, and marvels at the interior.  It's a modest apartment with two rooms and two bathrooms but it fits his needs quite well. And the view! The view was fantastic, he could see the bright lights reflected off the city. 
 
"Wow! This is exciting. I've never lived on my own before!" he remarks to Sunny who's smirking behind him.  
 
"Wow, you are really protected Haehae." Sunny smiles. Donghae pouts. "Aw don't be like that sweetie! Let the sunshine light up your life!" 
 
Sunny proceeds to exit the apartment, she calls out to him "Ok let's go get Your impounded car and then I'll show you around the city!" She drags him outside the apartment and locks the door.  
 
Outside, in her car, he pouts again because currently, he's in a complete strangers car being pulled left and right.  
 
CRASH
 
Suddenly there was glass everywhere and he heard himself scream.  The windshield had combusted and the glass had flown inside the vehicle. Hurridley, he throws open the door and escapes the vehicle.  He looks around to see if he could see anyone to help him and he sees a movement in the distance.
 
Wait.
 
What? 
 
Is that the brown haired guy he saw last night?

Introducing the lovely Sunny! Yay! I love her soo much. I hope you like the double update! You're welcome ;)