Protective hyung.

Only Then They Would Shine The Brightest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Continuation, still Hankyung's POV-

Just as the lorries about to crash, I unbuckled mine and Kibum's seatbelt, pulling him away from the lorry. Hugging him tightly, I protected him with my body just as the van crashed onto us. I felt a searing pain from my back before feeling an unimaginable lightness as I flew out and heard Kibum screaming for me as I landed on the streets with a loud thud.

-Kibum's POV-

My eyes widen and I sat there frozen as I saw the lorry. charging like an angry bull at my side of the car. I felt Hankyung hyung unbuckle my seatbelt and pulled me away from my seat, shielding me from the oncoming lorry with his body.

 When It crashed, I felt hyung's body warmth torn away from me as the impact had sent him flying out of the van. I screamed for him just as I felt the van overturned. I hit my head on the roof and felt my pain searing through my body as I felt the bones in my legs broke. The glass shattered, embedding itself onto my arms and face.

I used the remaining amount of energy I had left as I climbed out of the van and crawled to where Hankyung hyung lay 50 meters away. His clothes were bloodied and tattered and lying in a pool of his own blood. His white hair was now dyed red. As I reached him, he saw me with his half closed eyes and clasps hold of my hand tightly. " Bum-ah.....You okay?" trying to talk as he struggled to take in air, His chest rising and falling shallowly.

" Hyung, I'm fine and you are go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter