Anchovy

Only Then They Would Shine The Brightest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Eunhyuk's POV-

 Once we came home, Leeteuk hyung carried Kyuhyun to his room and banned us from entering it, to prevent the illness from spreading. He also asked Sungmin hyung, who was Kyu's roomate to sleep in another room for the night. Which afterwards, he busied himself with Kyuhyun and was rarely seen out of the room.

While Leeteuk hyung busied himself with Kyu, Ryeowook had entered the kitchen and had prepared what looked like a massive feast. Several things cooking at once while Ryeowook was cutting several ingredients. He insisted that it was okay to cook so much as he believed that food will keep our mood up, even though we said that we had no appetite. Feeling slightly worried, Siwon left behind in the kitchen to make sure Wookie is really okay and to watch the human dynamo at work. The rest of us just mope around the dorm, bothering each other while Shindong hyung talked to his girlfriend on the phone.

After dinner, all of us sans Leeteuk hyung and Kyuhyun, we sat around the sofa rewatching our old shows and videos, reminscing the times as the full 13. The EHB, Our Super Show 1, Full House etc. Laughing at Hankyung hyung's antics like not understanding the language at difficult situation to the surprising action of Kibum pulling down Siwon's pants. Watching these shows made us feel like they are beside us, laughing along while at the same time, made us fell more emtpty, amplifying the longing and the sadness.

Unplanned, all the members pulled their matteresses to the living room while Siwon whom decided to stay, brought a sleeping bag and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter