OMO! Hyung Is That Really You!?

Only Then They Would Shine The Brightest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Kibum's POV-

"OMO! Hyung is that really you!?" Without waiting for an answer, I rushed to him and melt into his embrace. Within seconds, I broke down and started sobbing into his shoulder. I could feel his warmth as he hugged me back tightly. " Hankyung hyung, i really miss you!" I said as I cried even harder, soaking hyung's shirt. I know that I'm not one to show my feelings so easily but I had really missed him and my suju brothers. He patted me on my back and tried to comfort me in his rusty korean . I felt his hand running through my hair, telling me that he had missed me too and asking me to calm down.

-Hankyung's POV-

I nervously fiddled with my fingers just as the secretary told me and my manager to go in. With my heart beating rapidly against my ribcage, I opened the door.Just as i opened the door, I heard somebody gasped and turned to see Kibum barreling towards me and enveloped me into a hug. He broke down and started sobbing onto my shoulders. I was shocked and touched when he said that he missed me very much as he doesn't express his feelings very much and i thought he would hate me for leaving. I hugged him back tightly and told him that I had missed him dearly too. We spent the next few minutes in each others embrace, with the others watching, Kibum still crying and Me trying to comfort him.

When he finally calmed down, I wiped his tears with my sleeves and  " I didn't know you are so ugly when you cry" " Hyungggg" was the reply from him, using the rarely seen aegyo from him. I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter