Pant....Pant..

Only Then They Would Shine The Brightest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hankyung's POV-

'Phew! That was close!' I thought. I ran all the way back to the dorm, which was luckily, located a few blocks away from MBC. I slid down next to Kibum who was watching television, taking off my mask, panting hard. Kibum looked at me worriedly" Hyung, are you okay? What happened?"

Giving myself a few moments to recover my breathe, I recounted what happened at MBC to Kibum." But I was masked" holding up the mask in my hands before continuing "so kyu should not be able to recognise me unless he got bionic eyes to see through it." I added, ending my long explanation.

" Hyung! What if Kyu finds out!?Hyung, why are you at MBC anyway?! It will ruin the surprise and i was hoping to trick this evil maknae with this trick! Hyung, please don't ruin it for me!" Kibum pleaded.

" Yah! Didn't I just explained to you? Nature calls and I went to use the toilet!" Hitting Kibum on the head, thus earning a glare from him." And i would not want to ruin the surprise either! I would like to also see Kyuhyun face when he got a taste of his medicine!"

Kibum stood up and started walking to the kitchen before turning back and teased" Hyung, your stamina must have decreased with your old age cause its only a very short distance away from MBC and you are panting like hell! "

"Yah! KIM KIBUM!" I yelled, before starting to chase him around the house, making him yelp and started running.

 

I hope you enjoyed my story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter