Attack.....

Only Then They Would Shine The Brightest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Still in Leeteuk's POV-

After calming down and 30 mins of agitated pacing in the hallways, the door finally opened as doctors and nurses filed out of the room. The doctor in charge, Dr Baek came up to me " Are you Park Jungsoo, Leeteuk? Kim Kibum's guardian?" When i nodded, he continued "Kim Kibum-sshi had calmed down and been sedated so he will feel drowsy for awhile. He suffered from serious post-accident trauma thus the attack just now. I can't guarentee it would not happen again and most patients suffering from this takes months or even years to recover from it." I nodded in understanding, remembering Kyuhyun and myself having fear to sit in a van again after the accident. "......so try not to agitate him any further. The test we ran on him were okay and he will be fit to go home in a few days." With that he left, with me bowing gratefully in his wake.

I slowly opened the door and entered the room only to see Kibum awake, staring at me with tearful eyes. I sat next to him on his bed before wrapping him in my arms gently. At my touch, he started crying. Letting him lean on me as i muttered words of comfort, trying to get him to calm down. After what seemed like a long time, Kibum finally calmed down. " There...feeling better?" When he nodded, i continued " Bum-ah, you okay? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you want me to call the doctor?" Shaking his head, he rasped out " Teuki hyung, is....is.Han..Hankyung hyung o..okay?" He looked afriad of my answer, scared that he might be the only one who had survived.

Hesitating, I answered " Hankyung is alive and in critical condition. He's currently in a coma in the ICU room downstairs." I stopped, seeing that Kibum might have another attack if i go into details. " Bum-ah..do u wanna tell hyung what happen?" Having no reaction at first, he slowly nodded.

" I was att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter