Apologies and Hugs!!

Only Then They Would Shine The Brightest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Super Junior's POV-

It was near midnight and the dorm's living room was silent with the exception of a few snifles here and ther form someone having a nightmare. They had all fallen asleep on the floor with Kibum, being forced by his hyungs to take the couch despite his protests.

-Leeteuk's POV-

I was sleeping though not fitfully when my freaking phone woke me up by ringing loudly. Answering quickly to prevent it from waking up the others, " Yoboseyo?"

He answered sleepily, trying to rub sleep out of his eyes.

" Annyeonhaseyo. his is XXX hospital calling. Are you Super Junior's leader Park Jungsoo, Leeteuk?"

All trace of sleepiness vanished immediately as i started to clutch his phone tightly and trembled slightly of of fear that it might bring bad news."Y-yes...??"

" Leeteuk-sshi, can you and your members come to the hospital immediately?.................................."

Telling the person that we will be going over, I hanged up as I started waking the guys up."

" YAH! Guys, WAKE UP! PALLI!" 

Rubbing their eyes, Donghea asked sleepily " Hyung, Whats the matter??"

"Grab a coat and meet me in the van. We are going to the hospital now." All of them rushed out of the door with Siwon alling the manager while I helped Kibum up. With fear potrayed in his eyes, he asked me fearfully as his yes started tearing up. " D-Did something happen to H-hankung hyung??

" Shush..Its okay...I'm sure he'll be fine...lets go find out now okay??"

He nodded before allowing me to carrying him down.

When we arrived outside Hankyung's room, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter