Rude Boy

My Love For You is Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   ~Minho's POV~

"Yah ! Boy , who are you ? The principal ?!" She scoffs . Everyone in the class gasped . This  girl , does she know who I am ? I'm the HOTTEST boy in this school ! No one , I repeat , no one in this school talks to me like that ! I slammed my hand on the table and stand up .

"Well , do you know WHO you are talking to , rude girl ?" I smirked .

"Nope . I don't know who you are and I don't want to know ." She said boredly .

"YAH YOU NERD !" I raised my hand to slap her when the teacher yelled , "Monsieur Minho ! What on earth are you doing ?! Let the new girl sit at her seat , would you ?!" The teacher scolded me . I sigh , *You are lucky to be safe by the teacher right now , girl .* I thought .

Madame continues teaches the students while I was staring at the window . My seat is next to the window and I don't know why , but I always like to stare at the window .

                                                    ~Sulli's POV~

I was taking out my notebooks and pencil case when I noticed the rude boy is looking at the window . I creased my eyebrows and then shrugged . Why do I care anyway ?

I really don't like this subject but unfortunately for me , this subject is what my mother really want me to get good marks the most . I think it's because she , herself had gotten into University of France when she was nearly my age , so maybe she expects me to go there too . Luck is not on my side , I guess .

When classes ended , I packed my things putting it into my bag . I carried my bag and I stopped . I heard someone snoring . I thought I was the last student to leave . Maybe the person is sleeping . I decide that I want to wake the student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter