A Note

My Love For You is Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                     ~Sulli's P.O.V~

What did I do to deserve all this ? I looked at my bruises on my wrists . I frowned . Damn you Minho and Kai ! Watch me , you both are gonna pay . You are lucky that I'm kind and nice .

I walked along the silent hallway of the school . I stopped at my locker and opened it . I get out my Chemistry Book and History book then closed my locker . I turned around the corner to go to my classroom when I was being pulled back by someone . I fell down on the cold hard floor .

"What the--" My face written in pure scowl .

"Ha ! What did you do to Minho Oppa ? Did you casted a spell on him , nerd ?" A girl asked me . I looked up and noticed she is with some of her friends . They glared at me . I glared back . Problem ?

"Cast a spell ? What ? Do you think that I would give him a love potion ? Puhlease , girl . I don't even want to lay a single finger on him . I rather give him poison ." I said seriously . I shuddered at the thought of me giving him a love potion . Wow , how worse can that be ?

"You really think you could lie to me , huh ? Okay , I let you go this time but no funny things , nerd ." She sent me deathly glares . I could only watch , well , if looks can kill , I would probably be dead right now . She turned her body and walked away with her 'gangs' . I scoffed , wow , y much eh ?

Not even 1 meter from she was standing from me , she stopped . I sighed , okay , what now ?

"Hey , just remember this . No funny things or you will be in hell , freak ." She warned me .

"Okay , okay . I get it ." I starting to get irritated with her warnings and all . "You know , you really can have Minho , I mean , the jerk . I don't mind ."

"Tch , I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter