Meeting Him

My Love For You is Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Taemin's POV~

What did I do ?! Okay , I admit , maybe I crossed the line . I shouldn't be involving her best friend . I want to apologise to her , but how ? She is already mad at me . *sighs*

"Hey . Maybe you should chase after her . She really needs someone to comfort her ." The girl said to me .

I think about that for a while and nodded my head . I turned to her , "Anyway , what is your name ? I'm sorry for saying that you are a nerd and all that ." I said hanging my head low .

"Well , it's okay . I heard that a lot , so I didn't feel hurt at all ." She smiles . "Anyway , my name is Choi Sulli . Call me Sulli . I'm a transfer student from US ."

"Nice to meet you , Sulli . Anyway , I have to go ." I said and then run to where the direction that Krystal goes . Then I found her , sitting on a bench looking outside . I walked towards her and sit beside her . She turned my head at me and said , "Why are you here ? Go away . I want to be alone ."

"No , I will not leave you until you tell me that I'm forgiven ." I smiled .

"Yeah , yeah , whatever . Now leave !" She said .

"I see you don't mean that words . I think you have to be forced to forgive me right ?" I asked .

"Yah ! I'm mad and do you want me to get more angry ?!" She asked .

"Hahaa , of course not . I just want you to forgive me . Like you really mean it ." I said .

She sighs and locked my eyes with hers , "Okay , you forgiven ." She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter