Stay away from Him

My Love For You is Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Krys , why were you late ? Where did you go?" Sulli asked .

"Well somewhere where I can breath some fresh air ." Krystal said emotionlessly .

"Why are you so lame ? Where's the hyper Krystal that I know huh ? Where ? Where ?" Sulli is acting like she's looking for someone .

Krystal chuckled and Sulli join her too . They stop when Krystal brought out something from her bag .

"Here ." Krystal gave Sulli a paper .

"Huh ? What's this ?" She asked .

"Someone gave that to me and--" Krystal replied .

"And why are you giving this to me ?" Sulli said , cutting off Krytal's sentence .

"Wait , let me finish my sentence ." Krystal said .

"Okay ." Sulli said shortly .

"Someone gave that to me and said that I should give it to you ." Krystal continued .

"Oh , but who gave this to you ?" Sulli asked once again .

"Someone ." 

"Hmm , who could it be ?" Sulli murmured while opening the note .

 

It said :

 

To: Nerd ,

Meet me at the school garden after class . I want to talk to you . ALONE .

                                              

From: Hotness

 

Pfftt , he even called himself 'Hotness' . And who is he/she ? What does he/she wants ? Sulli thought .

 

"So what's written there ?" Krystal asked .

"It said that I need to go in the school garden after class , but I don't know who is this guy ." Sulli said .

"Huh ?" Krystal is confused .

Sulli gave the paper and let Krystal read it . When Krystal read it , she did not speak at all .

"Hey , what's wrong ? You read that letter and you become silent ." Sulli stated .

 

Why does he want to meet Sulli ? And what does he want from her ? Oh no , that couldn't be . No no no , what are you thinking Krystal ? Of course he don't like Sulli . Krystal thought.

 

"So better get going ." Krystal said .

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter