Fight

My Love For You is Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI'S POV

I give Kai a hug when I bumped into him when walking to my class . Kai chuckled , "Relax , Sulli-yah . I'm not going anywhere ."

I let go of him . "Which class are you ?" I asked .

Kai looks at his schedule paper , "3A . You ?"

"Same ." I smiled .

"Kaja !" he grabs my hand , leading the way . I look at my hand that Kai is holding , why am I feeling like this ?

 

MINHO'S POV

It's so boring in here ! Where is that Miss Nerdy anyway ? If she is here right now , I'm probably pissing her off right now . She would probably be here right now .

That came true . She is here , but someone is with her . I look up and saw it's Kai . Kai is holding his hand tightly while Sulli is blushing . My hands balled into a fist . I walked up to them and pull Sulli behind my back , away from Kai .

"Dude !" Kai frown .

I glare at him . "Stay away from her ." I said before dragging Sulli with me .

I told Sulli to sit down at her desk , which is beside me . She crossed her arms . "NO ! Jerk . I rather sit with a dead body than you . I don't want to sit with you ! I want to sit with Kai instead ! Look , the desk next to him is empty . It's so so so so so much better than sitting with you !" she went to Kai . But before she could do that , I kissed her on the lips .

 

SULLI'S POV

I was about to go in Kai's seat when Minho grabbed my arm and KISS me. My eyes widened . I can't move , my body feels weak . Why am I feeling like this ?

I pushed him with all my might and I succesfully did it . After that , I slapped him hard on the face . He did not speak a single word . The worst thing is , my classmates saw it and I got so many death glares from the girls .

I think that's not the worst . The worst part is when I see Kai's hand balled into a fist , ready to punch Minho . Before I could stop hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter