She Does Not Remember Me

My Love For You is Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhm , who are you and how do you know me?" Krystal asked , still curious why Sulli knows her .

"Krystal , you don't know me ? I mean , you don't remember me ?" Sulli has so many questions to ask but she doesn't want Krystal to get confused.

"Ahh , sorry but I really don't know you and how do you know me though ?" Krystal is still curious about it .

"Okay , if you don't know me then I will tell who I am . I'm Choi Sulli , your chi-..." Sulli did not finished her sentence when Krystal cut her off .

"Chincha ? Sulli , is that really you ? Oh , what happened to you ? I mean you are wearing nerdy glasses and ... *looks at sulli head to toe* And...and...ah , forget it . But is that really you Sulli ? Ahhhh , I miss my bestfriend so much !" Krystal is so suprised from what kind of Sulli she's seeing now .

~ Krystal P.O.V ~

Chincha ? Is this really Sulli ? She really change a lot , wearing nerdy glasses . She change a lot but why ? From being a fashionable girl that I know before and now I'm seeing a nerdy girl . Uhhh , just leave it for now Krystal . I miss her so much and I know she miss me too and I will spend my time with her . I just want to be with her all day .

"I miss you too , Krystal . You know when the two of you leave me I feel alone and sad because my two bestfriend leave me ." Sulli feels sad when she say that . I feel sorry for leaving her but I don't have a choice . I mean we don't have a choice .

*sigh* "Mianhe , Sulli-yah for leaving you ." Krystal said .

"Deh , kuenchanayo . The more important is I'm here and your here and we can now spend some time together ." Sulli said as she cheered up .

"Uh , deh . By the way . you seem like you don't know where to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter