It's Him

My Love For You is Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        ~SULLI'S P.O.V.~

"Yuck! You are not only a JERK but you are also a ERT !" I push him away from me . Yuck ! He really thinks that he can get who ever he likes . Well , I'm not expecting so much about him liking me because it's impossible because no one will like me because I'm a nerd , N-E-R-D , and one thing , I don't like him though .

"Woah , expecting to much from Ms. Nerdy . Well , don't expect so much because you are not my type and no one will like you ." He said as he pack his things and was about to leave when Krystal came .

"Hey Sulli , why are you so late ? I was waiting outsi--" Krystal doesn't finished her sentence when she finds out that Minho is also here .

"Oh , Minho-sshi what are you doing here ?" Krystal asked the ert . If by chance , does Krystal like this ert ?! No , Sulli , what are you thinking ?! She , likes this erted guy ?! Krystal is smarter ! For sure , she doesn't like her .

"It's also my class don't you know that ? And do you have problems with that ?" Minho said in a cold tone . WOW , he's trully a jerk and a erted person .

"Ahh , mianhe . I have so many thoughts , that's why I ask you that ." Krystal said in a low tone . Say sorry for what ?

"Hey , Krystal , why are you saying sorry for ? That's just a simple mistake of yours . Every--" I'm was cut off by Krystal she covered my mouth . What's the problem with her ? I'm just telling the truth .

"Ahaha , what she's saying is..is..a , uhmm.." Krystal doesn't know what to say . I tried to speak but I can't because everytime I move or try to speak , she tightens her hands in my mouth . Uhh , why is she like this .

"What ?"The ert guy asked he seems irritated and he's ready to leave the room . Does he really know what I mean ?

I put all my forced to released the hand of Krystal in my mouth .Finally, I can speak now .

"What I mean is every people has the right to have a mistake , even you . There are no perfect people in this world . Everyone has a mistake in life , either it's a big or a small mistake ." As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter