Yoora~

Crazy about you

You rush out of the shopping centre and hailed a cab. You took a cab and went to Yoora school. When you got there, you already saw her in front of the school gate with her teacher.

"Yoora!" you shouted and went to her.

"Unnie!" she shouted back.

"Yoora, who is this? Your sister?" her teacher asked.

"Nope but she will be replacing my brother for today." Yoora answered.

"Yeah, I will take a home today as her brother is busy for today." you interrupted.

Her teacher smile, "Okay, bye Yoora and have a safe trip."

You smile and Yoora wave her hand to her teacher. You grab Yoora hand and walk together with her.

"Let Unnie send you home, okay?" you said to Yoora.

"No Unnie, Oppa is not at home. Just I call him but he did not answered it. " Yoora replied.

"Are you sure?" you asked to reassure it.

She nodded.

"Okay, let me give your brother a call first." you said and grab your phone from your pocket and dial Jinyoung number. Jinyoung answered.

"Jinyoung ahh, where are you? Yoora have been waiting for you since she end school." you said to him.

"OH! I almost forgot. I was doing my project in school and I forget about Yoora. Really sorry for troubling you." Jinyoung replied.

"It's okay. So how's now?" you asked.

"You just wait there and I will took her." Jinyoung asked.

You then look at your watch and see the time but it almost the time for you to work.

"I think it will be late for me then. Just take her from my workplace okay? You know where, right?" you asked.

"Ahhh yes! Okay, see you there then." Jinyoung replied and hang out.

You then squat down and face to Yoora.

"Yoora, we will go to my workplace first okay as your Unnie to work. Arasso?" you asked.

"Arasso Unnie." she nodded and smile to you.

You grab her hand and took a bus to your workplace. You arrived at there and bring her in.

"Okay, Yoora. You wait here until your Oppa come okay?" you said.

"But Unnie, I'm hungry." Yoora said and hold her stomach.

"Hungry? You want some cheese cake?" you asked.

She nodded. You then grab a plate and give her a cheese cake.

"Yoora, here's your food. Enjoy!" you said to her.

"Thanks UNNIE!" you said.

You look at her and then proceed on to your work. As usual, the customer was a lot. You have to rush in and out to take the order. And finally Jinyoung came. You came to him.

"Hana! Thank you so much for your help." Jinyoung said and you found out that Na eun was at the outside looking at you.

"Your welcome. You with Na eun?" you asked.

"Yeaah, I was doing with her just now." Jinyoung replied.

"Oh, I thought you have a date with her till you forgot about Yoora." you .

Jinyoung laugh a little, "It's not what you think. Come Yoora, we have to go."

"Oppa! We will be walking with that ugly witch?" Yoora asked.

"Aikkk, Yoora. Don't say that." Jinyoung said.

" I don't want to walk with her. I want to stay and wait for Unnie then!" Yoora said and pretending to be sulking.

Jinyoung look at you and you intend to help him.

"Yoora, just go with her okay. Unnie is busy today so I will have no time with you. Please be a good girl and follow your brother. I promise I will walk home with you another time and we will go to amusement park together." you said to her in a soft tone.

"Promise?" she asked.

You nodded.

"HOORAY! Thank you Unnie!" Yoora shouted.

"Okay come let's go Yoora." Jinyoung said.

He then look at you, "Thank you Hana! See you around tomorrow!"

"Okay, Bye!" you replied.

You then continue to work. As for on that day, you were work extra hours till the shop end as your boss agree that you were be giving an extra hours of work. You attend a lot of customer luckily there's no mistake. A lot of customer eventually came in and eat at there. You were so tired. Finally the shop close. You went to clean the table, clean the dishes, check the cash register, stack the chair, check the stock. All of the job you handle as the another worker were on leave for 2 days and you have to do all of that. You are not that use of working for that hours, you feel so fatigue that you have to sit down and take a rest.

"OH! OH! My homework. Its due tomorrow! Arghhhh why I need to go to school, if only I did not accept the deal to help my sister!" you thought to yourselves.

Upon remembered about it, you quickly get up from your seat and pack your bag. You lock the shop and went home.

"AHHH! Finally I'm home!" you said to yourselves and jump yourselves on the sofa.

"Unnie, just come back home?" Hana asked.

You nodded.

"So tired! I have to work extra hours just to get extra money." you complained.

"Naaah, water for you. Sorry Unnie, because of me you have to become like this. Really I'm sorry." Hana replied.

"If you are feeling so sorry, go to school then." you said to her.

"No no. Unnie! I really promise that I will get back to school as soon as the loan is paid." Hana said.

"Ya ya ya. Now go to sleep, I need to  do YOUR school assignment." you said to her.

"Assignment? I will do it then." Hana said.

"No. I will do it. That's my part of being the Hana right?" you asked.

"AISH, okay!" Hana replied and went to bed.

You then went to sit on the sofa and do your assignment. You spent at least 4 hours doing the assignment. Although you felt so tired, you endure it. *This is my life so I have to endure it*

Finally your assignment completed and you get to sleep at about 4 in the morning.

*Phewww at last, I'm so dead tired.*

 

Comment and subscribe <3