Beach !

Crazy about you

 

Both of you arrived at the beach.

“WAH! So pretty!” You exclaimed as your eyes sparkled staring at the view. Youngmin chuckled and tightly hold your hand.

You can hear the waves are crashing. The stars were sparkling brightly in the skies. You can feel the sand squish slowly through your toes as you gaily walk down the shoreline of the Outer Banks.

“I really love the beach. My all time favourite place to be is the beach.” You said calmly as you took a deep breath from the fresh air and looked at the sea with winds brushing through your hairs.

“It is my favourite place too. It is so relaxing. Whenever I have problems, I’ll go to the beach to clear up my mind.” Youngmin said and he held your hand firmly.

You smiled at him. Everytime Youngmin hold your hands, you felt all tingling inside you. You like the warmth Youngmin gave you. For some ways, he always makes you feel happy. You squat down at the water, and play with it.

“Hana-ah, do you get invited for Na eun’s birthday party tomorrow?” Youngmin suddenly speak up.

“Yes, why?”

“Are you going?”

“I don’t think I’m going.” You said.

“Why?” Youngmin pouts.

“I don’t like parties. Why?” you said.

“I have to go. So I wanted you to come too. Please.” Youngmin pouts.

“You can go without me right? You have your friends to accompany you right?” You said.

“I do have friends, but I want YOU to accompany me. PLEASE.” Youngmin said.

“I’ll think about it.” You smiled.

“I want a yes!” Youngmin said.

“What if I say no?”

“Hmmm, I guess I have no choice but to do this.” Youngmin stood up and suddenly carries you in bridal style.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN.” You yelled as you wrapped your arms around Youngmin’s neck for support. You were scared that you’ll fall.

“Say Yes first, then I’ll put you down.” Youngmin said.

“Didn’t I say I’ll think about it?” You said.

“Didn’t I say I wanted a yes?” Youngmin said.

You squint your eyes at him. “Fine whatever, just put me down.”

“Say yes first.” Youngmin said.

“Fine, yes!” You said.

Youngmin put you down, “See, it wasn’t so hard to say yes.” Youngmin said as he laughed.

“TCH, No way am I going to that party.” You pushed him and splashed some water on his face and ran.

“YAH, HANA!” Youngmin shouted as he chased you.

 “AYE, SLOWPOKE. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.” You stuck your tongue out at him and continue to run.

“YOU’RE SO GOING TO GET IT IF I CATCH YOU.” Youngmin shouted as he increased his speed.

*Oh no, he’s catching up.* you thought.

*Gosh, Why is she such a fast runner?* Youngmin thought.

Suddenly, you were pulled back. A heavy weight was rested on your back. You were forced to stop running.

Youngmin wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him.

“Guess who caught you?” Youngmin whispered to your eyes.

“Aye, let me gooooo!” You said as you tried to escape from his grip.

His grip tighten. You continue to wriggle to escape from him. “ YAHHH -- WAHH!”

Your eyes shut as you felt gravity pushed you towards the ground. You opened your eyes to see Youngmin’s eyes wide, but he managed to smirk at me. We were both situated on the sand.

The beach was empty, it’s not surprising since its 10pm already, but the time didn’t matter. What matter was the position you’re in.

 *uh-oh. What did I get myself into?* You thought.

 You were lying on top of Youngmin and you could tell by his look that he was enjoying it.

*Do you know what’s funny thought? I loved every second of it.* You thought.

How minutes have passed, you don’t really know. The two of you just laid there. You stared into each other eyes. Youngmin moved his hands from his sides to the position on my back that hugged me.

“What are you doing?” You said.

“Making sure this isn’t a dream and that you’re really here…” Youngmin said.

Youngmin pecked on your lips and smiled. You were stunned by his actions.

You then get up from the position. Both of you patted the sand of your pants.

“It’s getting late. We better go home.” You said.

“I’ll take you home.” Youngmin said. You just smiled at him. You were embarrassed at the incident just now.

Both you walked to your house. After a while, both of you arrived at your doorsteps.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” Youngmin said as he scratched his nape.

“I see first okay?” You said.

“Alright.”

“Bye.” You waved at him and turned.

“Hana-“ Youngmin called for you.

You turned to face him, “Yes?”

Youngmin kissed your forehead, “Goodbye, I love you. Sleep tight.” Youngmin said.

You froze at your doorsteps. Youngmin chuckled and waved goodbye to you and walked away.

You smiled to yourself as you entered your house.

“Unnie, you’re back?” Hana greeted you as you entered the house.

“Neh…” You replied, still smiling. You put your bag on top of the table, infront of Hana and walked towards the kitchen to grab some water.

“Unnie, what’s this?” Hana said as she saw an envelope sticking out from your bags.

“Oh that. My—I mean, YOUR schoolmate invited me to her birthday party tomorrow.” You said.

“Oh I see. So you’re going?” Hana said.

“Nah, I don’t think so. I hate parties.” You said.

“Just go Unnie. Tomorrow is your last day pretending to be ‘HANA’  right, so why don’t you take this opportunity to celebrate that you’ll be free from being Hana?” Hana said.

“Hmmmm… Alright. Maybe I’ll go.” You said as you went up your room and took a bath.

Your mind keep wandering off about just now incident. You smiled to yourself.

After bathing, you get ready to sleep.

*Today is such a great day.* You thought.

 

Comment and Subscribe! 
And yeah, next chapter is about PARTY! (: 

Thanks for the comment and subscribe! <3 <3 <3