Same school with you?

Crazy about you

You were walking towards the cafeteria when then you bump into someone and eventually the book that you are holding on drop onto the floor. Both of you then pick up on the same time and you realized that it was Jinyoung.

"Sorry sorry." the person said and pick up your book.

"Oh it's okay." You bent down too but when you saw his face. You were shock.

"Jinyoung?!" you exclaimed.

"Hey! Such a small word hah? You school here?" Jinyoung asked and give back your book.

"Yeah! Such a small world. yesss I school here!" you said and take the book back.

"WAH! Means that I can see you everyday and we can become more closer. Anyway you have not told me your name. What's your name?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh yeaaaah, my name is Hana. Nice to meet you again." you said.

"Hana? Wow. Nice name!" Jinyoung replied. *HANA? Nice name. You haven't know my real name yet. More nicer than this. ^^ *

"Anyway, thank you very much for yesterday. I don't know how much I can repay you back." you said and smile at him.

"It's okay. Anyway how is your arm? Okay already?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah, quite okay." you replied.

"You seem new here right? I'm one of the senior here. Anyway I need to go now." Jinyoung said and wave his hand.

You wave back. *Senior? So I one year older than him? AISH! Why am I so old?*

You sigh and went to the cafeteria.

At the same time Na eun and her friends were watching you from far. She saw you and him laughing and talking together. She started to grow jealous about it.

"Who's that girl? She is new in here?" Na eun asked her friends and clenched her fist.

"Oh. She is Hana. I heard that she is the girl that did not come for school for about 1 month but now she has come back." her friend said.

"She just come back and flirt with Jinyoung? Don't she dare go near him." Na eun said.

"You better watch her. She seem to like Jinyoung. If you need us to beat her up, just tell okay?" her friend suggested.

"No, not now. Maybe later. We just have to keep any eye towards her only. Hana, hmm.. Watch out then. I'm surely gonna get you if you were to come across my Jinyoung." Na eun said and walk away from there.

You then arrived at the cafeteria and sat beside Tiara, as usual.

"Where are you? I have been looking for you. Did you know that?" Tiara asked.

"Oh, I was at the toilet just now. I gonna get some drink first." you said and saw Youngmin laughing together with his friends. *Prefer Youngmin laughing than angry. Why can't he be good to me for at least once*

Youngmin was laughing happily together with his friends because of Donghyun lame jokes.

He then saw you and start to flashback about just now incident. *Why am I feeling so different just now? My heart keep on beating faster when I see Hana now. What's wrong with that?*

"Youngmin! Want bubblegum?" Jeongmin asked and started to blow his bubblegum till it was so BIG!

Upon seeing him, all of the girls went to their table and were impress by his talent.

"WOW! Jeongmin, you are awesome." the girl shouted.

"WAAAAAAAAAH! Oppa, it is so big!" another girl shouted.

They were smiling and happily looking at him.

Kwangmin felt really jealous about the girl surrounding Jeongmin. He started to make his. He started to blow it but he make it into a tiny cirlce and it POP!

He try to get the girls attention but then it won't works. Nobody entertain him. He then take out his pikachu keychain and started to play with it.

"PIKA PIKA! You are my friend aren't you? Come let's play with me" Kwangmin say it to the pikachu.

Youngmin look at him in confuse. "CRAZY!"

"Pika pika, Youngmin say me crazy. Cheer me up, PIKA PIKA! I'm crying."

Minwoo then just stare at him with his eye widen, "You sick?"

Minwoo check his forehead. He then shook his head. "Weird. Nothing."

"Yar. I'm not crazy. Nobody entertain me. So PIKA PIKA to the rescue then!" Kwangmin replied and keep playing with it.

With the interest of girls, Jeongmin begin to eat a lot of gum. And attract them more. He make a big gum until Kwangmin came and pop it.

"Oh! hehe. Sorry, not intention." Kwangmin said and sit down.

Jeongmin knew that Kwangmin was jealous. He just laugh and take out his mirror to check himself out.  

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3