The day has come!

Crazy about you

The day has come. The day to pay back Youngmin is over. You don't know what happen if you did not pay back to him. You trying very hard to get the money but you still do not have the amount. You even ask your sister to give the money first but your sister can't help you. And all you could do is to prepare for the worst. Although, you say to him you did not even care but you still have this feeling inside you.

You walk along the corridor of the class. You were trying very hard to avoid Youngmin. You keep on looking back, right, left, anywhere. You don't want to meet him. You were really scared if he came to you and ask for the money. You did not even prepared to give him an excuse. Soon you arrive in the class and luckily he was not there yet as you came in so early to avoid him. You sat down until Tiara came and sit beside you.

"WOAH! This is really HANA? Why you come that fast today? Trying not to be late like last time hah?" Tiara asked and tease you. 

"Of course not! I'm just want to come so early today." you said.

"Aish, i know you Hana. You lying aren't you. Tell me what it is. You are my best friend right?" Tiara said.

"No nothing. You know that I ne------" you were talking to Tiara when you saw Youngmin entered the classroom. You try to look away from him. * I hope he don't bother about me, pleaseplease.*

"Hana! What's wrong with you? Yah, why are you looking away?" Tiara shouted and shake your hand.

"Aishh, there's nothing. My eye got something wrong with it. I'm trying to rub it." you said and pretending to do something with your eye.

"Really?" Tiara asked.

You nodded, soon Miss Wong came.

Everyone stand and greet her.

"Class, tomorrow there will be field trip going on. So, I hope all of you attend this excursion so that you will interact with your classmate and your schoolmate well, okay?" Miss Wong announced it.

*Field trip? Ohmygod! It will be fun. From the start of the school, I have been waiting for this!*

You then turn to Miss Wong and heard what she said.

"Okay." the classmate replied.

You tried very hard not to get an eye contact with Youngmin. When Youngmin head was about to turn to you, you will look away or just doing something else. Like doing your work, rest your head on the table.

"She look so different today. I bet she don't have the money to pay it. Psstt, I know it! So this is my chance then! AHA!" Youngmin thought and smirk.

Break time as usual.

You were walking at the different direction that you usually went to avoid Youngmin. You relieved that he did not go after you or pull you aside. You were walking towards the cafeteria when suddenly you saw Youngmin walking towards you and were smiling at you with his hand on the pocket. He was walking in a cool manner. Your eyes widen and all you could do is to turn back and RUUUUUUUUN!

"YAHHHH!!! HANA! Don't dare to run away from me! You trying to challenge me isn't ? See who get you first then!" Youngmin said and run after you.

You keep on looking back but he was running as fast as he could. Soon, you lose your energy and yeah the nightmare has come. Youngmin is in front of you looking at you.

"See, I got you. You can't run away from a best runner like me. I'm Youngmin. Do you know that?" Youngmin say and lean towards you.

You move backwards. "Ah, yeaaa. I kn-ow."

"There's something special that happened today, am I right? Hmmm. Money money money." Youngmin said and held his hand.

"Ermm... Ermm....." you hesitated.

"Come on! You don't have the money, don't you?" Youngmin asked.

"I...I... I can't get the money on time. I'm sorry. But I will give it to you latest next week. Give me time, please!" you said.

"Time? You are kidding me don't you?" Youngmin asked.

"NO. I'm serious. I really don't have the money right now. I'm broke. really broke!" you said pleading to him.

"Hmm...... You cannot pay don't you?" Youngmin asked.

"HUH? Give me the time! I'm sure I got the time to pay you back! PLEASE!" you said to him again.

"MORE TIME ? You forgot what you did to me?! Must I repeat that to you?! Since you forgotten, I will repeat you. You did a lot to me. And make my life miserable. Ever since you came here, I get into a lot of trouble. You spoilt my handphone, you involove me in a fight, you make my face become so ugly, you make my morning ruin AND NOW, you don't pay me back! And how can I buy my phone. You tell me! My phone is just like my BABY!" Youngmin said.

You smile upon hearing the word "BABY!"

"What with the smile? Yeah, like my baby. Is that wrong! So since you have spoilt my precious baby phone and I have help you the other time. How about you be my .........................."

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3

Do support my friend fanfics. Is about boyfriend!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/47283/blingbling-girl-b1a4-jinyoung-sandeul-boyfriendband-jeongmin

 THANK YOU! (: