My number?

Crazy about you

Finally it is early in the morning. You were awaken from the knock on the door. You get up from your bed and open the door. And eventually it was Na eun.

"Oh Na eun! Why are you here early in the morning?" you asked her.

She was about to talk when Jinyoung get up from the bed and went to you. She was shocked when she saw Jinyoung in your room.

"WHAT?! Jinyoung you sleep here? You sleep together with her!?" Na eun shouted.

"What? No. You have misunderstood it. Stop thinking negatively." Jinyoung said.

"You said no? Then why are you in her room? Checking her out?! You are such a Hana! ARGHH!" Na eun replied.

"YAR! Watch your mouth okay!" you shouted and heard someone yawning. You then turn your head and saw Youngmin yawning with his mouth wide open, stretching his hand.

Na eun saw it too and eventually she went quiet.

"HAH! See that! Jinyoung did not sleep with me. In fact both of them sleep with me. Stop pointing finger at me if you did not know anything about it!" you said.

Na eun rolled her eyes. "But still Jinyoung sleep together with you in the same room!" she shouted.

"YAR YAR! Stop causing trouble here. Come let's go. Youngmin! Come on!" Jinyoung said and pull Na eun hand.

Youngmin then walk towards you and smile at you.

"I don't know why I'm saying this to you but thank you Hana!" Youngmin said and smile at you with his beautiful smile.

You just could not believe that Youngmin was saying that to you and smile at you. It is your first time seeing Youngmin sincerity. You just stare at him for a while.

"Hana? Hana?" Youngmin call your name and wave his hand towards your face.

"Ahh, errm. Welcome!" you said.

Youngmin then make a move to his room. You were smiling very brightly after seeing him. Tiara spotted it.

"You?! Falling in love with him hah?" Tiara asked.

"Huh? No. Who say it. Go and take your bath. I'm going jogging for a short while. Wanna come along?" you asked.

"Nope. I'm going to unpack my stuff and tidy it up again." Tiara replied.

"Hmm.. Guess I'm alone then. Okay then!" you said.

Without you noticing, Youngmin eventually heard your conversation with Tiara. *AHA! BINGGO! I'm going with her then! You won't run away from me Hana after what you did to me last night. Putting pepper onto my food.. HA.HA. funny!*

You get ready and went out. You were walking when out of sudden you saw Youngmin leaning against the wall with his hand on his pocket. He was wearing his jogging suit. You then walk away from him.

"Eh! Wait for me. Aren't you going jogging with me today?" Youngmin said.

"HUH? What do you mean? I did not even make any appointment with you! Don't waste my time. Go away!" you said and walk away.

Youngmin run up in front of you. "Naaaaaah! As usual, my bag and watter bottle!" he said and smirk at you.

*ARGHHH!!! Youngmin! Hmm. if he dare do something towards me, I will just tell him about his 'CUTE' sleeping habit then* you smile to yourself.

You then hold his belonging and put it aside together with your watter bottle. You then started running when Youngmin was behind you and eventually catch up with you.

"Can you run slower a little bit? I'm out of energy! it's been month, I did not exercise." Youngmin said and exhausted.

"Who care?! I'm not the one who ask you to join me!" you said and run a little bit faster. More away from him.

You were running and were relieved that Youngmin was not catching up with you anymore but eventually you heard a sound of the bicycle bell. You turn behind and saw Youngmin was riding it.

"HAHA! See I'm more faster than you. WAIT!" Youngmin shouted and started catching up with you.

You sigh. * What does he want actually? Could not even jog and now ride a bicycle? Stupid enough?*

Soon he was beside you. "What do you want? I'm just being your slave and not being with you like forever!"

"Oh! Come on! You have agree to be my slave so you must  just follow what I order you. So when I ask you to follow me means you follow me. Easy right?" Youngmin said.

"I'm not your dog! If you keep following me, I will just tell you about your sleeping habit to everyone! Smelling food in the midnight, hah?!  What a 'cute' sleeping habit!" you said.

Youngmin suddenly stop. He look really pale when he heard about it. *She knew it? She knew about it? Ohmygosh! What if she tell everyone about it! Okay, I better stop following her for now.*

"YAR! Don't you dare tell them about it!" Youngmin shouted.

You stuck out your tongue. "HAHA! Stop following me then!" you said and jog again. *You are so stupid. I won't dare telling everyone about you. Come on, I'm not that bad afterall*

You continue to jog and then went to your room again and pack your stuff. It was the end of the day. Like finally! It was quite a best trip although Youngmin always followed you here and there. You was walking when Youngmin pull your arm.

"EH! Please don't tell them about it. PLEASE PLEASE" Youngmin beg you.

"HUH WHAT? You think, I'm that bad to tell about you. AISSHH! You are so stupid." you said.

"Oh really? Glad to hear that then! So I can disturb you more and become my slave again! YES ! Anyway, I want your number." Youngmin said to you.

"HUH WHAT? I won't give it to you that easily. I won't give my number to a irritating boy like you!" you yelled.

"Who want to contact you either?! I want your number so when during the weekend I will call you and you can become my slave! You are not only becoming my slave during the weekdays but during the weekend too." Youngmin said and cross his arm.

"HUHHHHHHH?! You are kidding me aren't you?! FINE! I will give it to you. And now stop bothering me!" you said and give your number to him.

"Alright! You can go now. See you tomorrow, my MISS SLAVE." Youngmin said and smirk at you.

You roll your eyes and could not be bother anymore. *Who want to see you tomorrow? Wasting my time to only see your stupid irritating face* 

 

 

Comment and subscribe! <3