Revenge time: DINNER!

Crazy about you

You then get a bath and rest on the bed for a while.

"Hana! You know what, you were awesome just now! I didn't know that you can play volleyball that well!" Tiara shouted.

"Thanks! You too were great! Eh, I think we should get ready for dinner later on." you said.

"Oh yess. I totally forgot about it." Tiara said.

You and Tiara then get ready and went out. You went out and only to see Youngmin was waiting for you outside. Tiara knew the situation and she went first.

"AISH! What do you want? Can you just wait for me at the dinner place there?" you asked.

"NO WAY! I know you will run away from me. Naaah, as usual. My bag and stuff." Youngmin said and give it to you.

*ARGHHH this man, seriously!! I will make him suffer for sure. Just wait and see!*

You and Youngmin walk together to the venue and everyone were getting their food. You intend to walk to Tiara table when Youngmin prevent it.

"Where do you think you are going?" Youngmin asked.

"WHAT? Go to my friend, of course!" you said.

"NO WAY! You are so not going to your friends. If you are going, who will be the one getting my food?" Youngmin asked.

"Get it yourselve then" you said and walk away but he pull you back.

"EH! Remember the bet okay!" Youngmin said.

You sigh and went to sit beside him. Tiara knew about it and she just smile at you.

The kingkas then came at the table.

"Hana!" Kwangmin said.

"Kwangmin! HI!" you replied.

"I will sit beside you okay?" Kwangmin asked.

"Okay!" you said and Kwangmin sit beside you.

"Aish faster! Go get me some food!" Youngmin ordered you.

"ARGH! Can't you wait? What food, do you want?" you asked.

"Everything! Faster faster get it!" Youngmin shouted again.

"AISH! OKAY!" you said.

"EH WAIT, I will go with you." Kwangmin sound.

You just nodded.

"Just ignore my brother okay? I know he is so irriating getting you to be his slave." Kwangmin said.

"HUH? How you know about that?" you asked.

"Yeah. All the kingkas know it. Youngmin tell us about everything." Kwangmin replied.

*HUH WHAT!? Youngmin tell them about everything! ARGHHH! YOUNGMIN, I HATE YOUU!*

"Oh okay." you replied and grab a plate.

You then went to get some food. You were totally angry when you heard him telling everybody about the story between you and him. You then plan something to make a revenge for him.

After putting all the food in the plate, you went to the side of table and grab a black pepper. You put it in alot of amount into the food. You were smiling. * Serve you right, Youngmin*

"Ehh done?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yes done!" you said happily.

"Why are you so happy out of sudden?" Kwangmin asked.

"About something that totally interesting going to happen!" you said.

Kwangmin just look at you in confusion and give you a smile.

"Okay nah, your food." you said to Youngmin and give it to him.

You then grab a drink and went to sit beside him. * Come on Youngmin, eat it! I will be waiting for your ugly expression!*

You then watch Youngmin grab the spoon and slowly he put it into his mouth. You were smiling very happily when suddenly Youngmin shout out loud!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FASTER FASTER! I need water. WATER!" Youngmin shouted and stuck out his tongue.

You were laughing very happily. Kwangmin then saw you and give you the good sign. He knew that you are the one that make it. You smile at him.

Everyone was laughing looking at Youngmin.

"Stop laughing! WATER WATER! HANA! WATER!" Youngmin shouted with his tears coming out as it was so spicy.

"Huh what?" you pretending not to hear.

"I SAID WATER!!" Youngmin shouted again.

"Go get it yourselves then." you said.

Youngmin could not stand it anymore and quickly grab the jar at the table and drink it all.

"ahhhhhhhhhh. Ohmygod. What the hell was that? " Youngmin said and sit down in relief.

You were laughing very hard. Youngmin then look at you.

"You did this right Hana?" Youngmin asked and stare at you.

"Serve you right then!" you said and get up from there.

"YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!" Youngmin shouted.

The rest of the BOYFRIEND members were laughing.

"GOOD JOB HANA!" Donghyun shouted at you.

You smile looking at them and sit beside Tiara.

"What's wrong?" Tiara asked.

"I put a lot of pepper inside his food. Serve him right then! haha!" you laugh.

"You are bad aren't you!" Tiara shouted and eventually she also burst into laughter.

You laugh together with her.  

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! <3

And yeah, I will update only 1 chapter for tomorrow as I do not have time to update it. I'm out for the whole day. So sorry. (: