What's happening?!

Crazy about you

Your alarm clock sounded. You slowly open your eyes and you feel that your head was in pain. You hold your head to prevent the pain.You slowly get up and you can felt your body were all fatigue. Your hand, leg were all cramp. You then get up from there and get ready to school. You started to have a running nose. You keep on sneezing, you check your forehead and indeed you have a fever. But you don't bother about it. You just grab a jacket and wear it as you feel really cold. You then went out of the house.

Youngmin was already waiting for you at outside as usual. He saw that there's something wrong with you.

"Hana, you okay?" he asked and look at your face.

"Sop looking at my face. Yes yes I'm okay. Why?" you asked and pretend that you are just alright.

"Nothing. You seem so different. But whatever then, as usual. Naaaah, my bag." Youngmin said and held his bag to you.

You look at him whether to take it or not.

"Don't worry, I won't put heavy thing inside your job. Faster take it." Youngmin said and smile at you.

You look at him and took it. Indeed he's right. It's not heavy at all.

You grab his bag and walk together with him. You seem to be a little bit quiet as usual.

"YAR! Why are you no speaking?" Youngmin asked.

"Huh? See, I'm speaking right now." you said to him.

"AHA! Funny!" Youngmin replied.

You just smile at him and then both of you reach the school.

"Okay, I'm going first Youngmin." you said to him in a weak voice and was about to go but Youngmin stop you. * As usual =.=*

"No no, you will accompany me buy a drink first." Youngmin replied and went to buy it while you followed him behind.

"Okay, now can I go?" you asked him again.

"Ermm no. Wait I need to buy some stuff at the bookshop." Youngmin said and you followed him again. Again you touch your head as you really having a headache.

"Fine, let's go." You said.

"Okay done. Come let's go to class together." Youngmin replied.

You just nodded and went up with him.

You went inside the classroom and rest your head on the table. You were feeling so weak and you just can't take it. Tiara did not come to school as she need to go hospital with her mother so you are just sitting there alone.

Break time.

"Hana! Buy for me my lunch." Youngmin ordered you.

"AISH! GO buy it yourselves, I'm really tired." you said to him.

"Yar! Stop giving me excuses, go faster." Youngmin said to you and you take his money and bought for him.

You sit beside him and just put your head on the table.


"YAR! What's wrong with you? No mood? Girls problem?" Youngmin asked and laugh.

"What girls problem? Nooo." you replied.

"Haha, then why?" Youngmin asked again.

You shook your head and rest your head on the table.

"I'm sure she have something issue with Jinyoung. Can she like stop thinking about Jinyoung and think about me! errr. I'm so gonna take her away from Jinyoung today. I won't let her off easily." Youngmin thought to himself.

Break time end and lesson went as per normal. You did not concentrate that much, you feel so weak. Your headache is getting more painful. You keep on sneezing and you get irritated by it. You waste a lot of tissue just to wipe your nose. Your voice become a little bit different. You really can't take it anymore. Hearing teacher lecture and soon school end. You get up from your seat and Youngmin came to you.

"My miss slave, come to my house today? There's some job I need you to do for me." Youngmin asked.

"Can I do it tomorrow? I want to go home." you said and beg him.

"NO! You have leave me with for so many time. Everyday you have a phone call and there you are. You will run away from your job." Youngmin said to you.

"AISHHHHHH!!! OKAY YOUNGMIN FINE!" you said and grab your bag walk away from him.

"YAR! Wait for me!" Youngmin said.

You turn to him and wait for him.

"Can you wait?" Youngmin asked.

"No. I want to go home early, so bear with me." you said to him arrogantly.

"YAR! Who's the slave here?" Youngmin asked.

"Errr! Fine fine!" you replied and walk with him. You keep on touch your head as you were feeling so headache. You also keep on sneezing. You feel so cold that you put your hand on your jacket pocket. Youngmin did not even realizing that you are actually sick.

Soon you arrived at his house.

"Oh nobody home? Where's the rest?" you asked.

"They usually hang out first before going home." Youngmin replied and put his bag on the sofa.

"Your house is so clean. What you want me to do?" you asked.

"Errr.... Go to the kitchen, there's alot of dishes you need to wash." Youngmin said and you went into the kitchen.

While you were at the kitchen, Youngmin quickly mess up the living room.

You went into the kitchen, and there's no dishes for you to wash.

"What does he actually wanted to do? Planning something hah Youngmin?!" you thought to yourselves angrily and stormed out of the kitchen.

"YOUNG-----------------" you were about to said Youngmin name when you saw a lot of things were lying around out of the sudden. You were in shock. *This is surely to be Youngmin stupid trick!*

"YAR WHAT IS THIS!?" you said angrily at him.

"Just clean up. This is actually your work." Youngmin said to you

You glare at him and he smile at you. You roll your eyes and went to clean it. While you were cleaning it, your head become more pain. You check yoru forehead, is becoming more hotter than just now. Your vison become more blurrr. You were about to pass out when then you take a seat. Youngmin was at upstairs doing something. You then get up and continue cleaning it. Finally it's done. You went upstairs slowly, your running nose becoming more badly till that your nose become red.

You knock on the door and open it, "Youngmin, I'm done with it."

"HUH?! So fast. You are lying right?" Youngmin asked.

"Aisssh! Go check it youselves then!" you said.

Youngmin went out and check it.

"See?" you said.

"Okay fine." Youngmin said.

"Now can I go? Like seriously, I need to go home." you said to him.

"Ahhhhhhh. No no. Accompany me buy some groceries so that I can cook for them." Youngmin said.

"WHAT?! You!!!!" you said.

"Stop complaining. Come go." Youngmin said.

You wipe the sweat on your forehead and followed him.

You went to buy some groceries with him. He bought a lot of it. He then went to the cashier and paid it. He give all the plastic bag to you while he just walk without anything in his hand.

"YAR! Why are you giving me all of this?" you asked angrily.

"Because you are my slave." Youngmin wink at you.

You glare at him and take the plastic bag in an angry tone.

You were walking behid him very slowly. Then sun shone brightly. You just can't stand the heat but inside you are so cold. You were in sweat, your fever is increasing and increasing. Suddenly, your head becoming more heavy. You felt more headache than before and you have to call Youngmin name.

"Youngmin! Please help me. I really have a headache." you shouted.

He turn at you and went to you.

"Stop giving me excuses, just carry it." Youngmin replied.

"Can you understand me! I'm not feeling well today." you said and hold the pain on your head.

"Please, I know you already." Youngmin replied.

"Arghhhhhhhh!! come on, understand me just for once." you said.

"Why can't you just say that you don't want to be my slave anymore and you are tired of it? Stop lying to me, Hana!" Youngmin shouted at you.

"Can you stop shouting at me. I'm really sick!" you said and hold your head again as you really can't stand it.

"FINE! I don't want to hear your stupid story of lies. I don't need you anymore, you can go now." Youngmin said and snatch the the plastic bag from you.

You were about to say something when suddenly you vision becoming more blur, your head really in pain. You hold it but could not stand it anymore. You slowly went down and when Youngmin went and take it from you he then walk and push your shoulder in anger and suddenly you fall onto the ground and pass out.

Youngmin heard a falling down, he turn to you and he was shock. He quickly run to you and shouted your name.


"HANA!" Youngmin shouted and went to you.

"Yar, hana. Stop lying to me!Hana?!" Youngmin said but you never answered.

Youngmin then check your forehead.

"Hana, why you never say to me that you have a fever?"

Youngmin then quickly carried you and went to find a cab. When Youngmin was about to carry you, without him noticing you wallet fall onto the ground. He went and hail a taxi and went to the hospital.

Na eun was walking when then she spotted you and Youngmin. She went towards there to know what is happening but you were already gone. She saw a wallet on the ground and she pick it up. She saw you and Hana photo together.

"Hana sister? They look the same?" Na eun thought to herself.

Na eun accidentally saw your identity card.

"~~~~~~~~~~? Why is the birth year is not the same as Youngmin? I thought she is 16 years old and why is she 21? Something that I need to find out here." Na eun thought to herself.  

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ! <3