The nice side of him?

Crazy about you

It was the end of the school, you grab your bag and went outside of the classroom. You then saw Youngmin was waiting for you and you tried to run away but he grab your hand.

"Where do you think you are going?" Youngmin asked.

"Home." you replied arrogantly.

"No no no. You are going to follow me today!" Youngmin said to you.

"Huh where?" you asked.

"Shopping mall! I want to buy some stuff. So you have to accompany me." Youngmin replied.

"Alright then." you agree to it as your work start a bit later than the usual time.

You and Youngmin then took the bus and went to the shopping mall.


"Hana ahh! Hmmmm.... a girl like you did not have any boyfriend?" Youngmin suddenly asked.


"Huh? Why suddenly asked. Nope. why?" you asked.

"Just asking, I'm so curious about it. Because I'm sure a girl like you will not have a boyfriend. So arrogant!" Youngmin teased you.

"AHA?! Arrogant? I'm not that type of girl. You just did know me that well. Then if you that handsome, why until now you did not have any girlfriend? I'm sure girls don't want a boy like you! Who did even care about girls." you replied and give him a fake laugh.

"Because I want to find a perfect girl for my life. You think,choosing a girlfriend is like choosing a clothes? Pssssstttt." Youngmin replied.

"Are you really Youngmin that I know?" you .

"Am I that bad in your eyes?" Youngmin asked.

You nodded. "YESSS!" and you laugh.

"YAR!!" Youngmin shouted.

Finally you arrived at the shopping mall.

"NAAAAHHH! My bag!" Youngmin said and give it to you.

You sigh, "AGAIN?!"

"YES MISS SLAVE! Stop complaining." Youngmin replied.

"FINE!" you replied and take his bag.

You and him then started walking and it seem that Youngmin did not have any intention to buy anything.

"What do you want to buy actually?" you asked him in a tired tone.

"Ermmmm.... Teddy bear!" Youngmin replied and point at it. He laugh.

"Stop messing around! Come on, don't waste my time." you complained.

" Hana! I'm feel like eating ice cream, can you buy for me one?" Youngmin asked.

"What? It is so far away! Fine then." you said and went to buy for him.

Youngmin saw you went away, he then went into a gift shop and were looking around when there is one thing capture his eyes. A cute teddy bear.

"Okay, I will take this teddy bear." Youngmin said to the sale girl.

The sale girl then take it and Youngmin paid for it. Youngmin then wait for you and sit on a bench. After a while, you return with an ice cream in your hand.

"Naaaah! Youngmin, your ice-cream." you said to him.

"Nevermind. I don't feel like eating it. You can have it." Youngmin replied.


"WHAT!? You ask me to walk from here to there and back to here and all you can say that you don't want it?" you replied in an angry tone.

"I just don't feel like eating it. Stop shouting and eat it. It's free, I'm treating you!" Youngmin replied.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!" you said and sit down in anger. Youngmin saw that your face eventually change into a angry face.

You then open up the wrapper of the ice-cream and started eating it up. He look at you.

"Why are you looking at me? You want the ice cream back isn't?" you asked in a harsh way.

"Stop with the face, okay?!" Youngmin shouted.

"Whatever!" you said and face to the opposite side of Youngmin.

You and him then just kept quiet when suddenly a cute teddy bear appeared in front of you.

"Please please, baby hana. Don't angry." a cute baby voice heard.

You look at it and smile. Youngmin look at you and laugh.

He then act more cute voice to cheer you up. Eventually you laugh with his joke.

"Naaaaah, for you!" Youngmin said.

"ME?! Why give it to me?" you asked him as you were really curious.

"Because.... I just feel to give it to you. Take it." Youngmin replied.

You eventually take it.

"Thanks Youngmin!" you smile to him.

"It's cute!" you said in excitement.

"I give you ice cream, teddy bear and now treat me lunch then!" Youngmin demanded.

"AISHHH! In everything you do, you would always want me to give it back. Are you really sincere about it?" you asked.

"Stop lecturing me, can you? Come on!" Youngmin replied and get up from there.

"ALRIGHT!!" you shouted back.

You and him then start to walk and went into the shop that were selling spaghetti.

You went inside the restaurant and suddenly a man appeared in front you.

"Hey pretty, can I have your number?" he asked.

You look at Youngmin to ask for help but he just shook his head.

"Ermmm no. sorry." you replied.

"Why? Please." he beg you.

Youngmin suddenly went beside you and put his hand on your shoulder.

"She with me. Anything you want sir?" Youngmin asked and glare at him.

Upon seeing Youngmin, he eventually walk away from there.

"Why does he want a girl like you anyway?" he asked and let go of his hand.

"YAAR! YOUU ARE SO IRRI-------"

Suddenly your phone rang. You take out your phone and its Yoora. You were holding a lot of thing and eventually you give it to Youngmin your teddy bear and also his bag. You then answered it.

"Yoora?" you said.

"UNNIE! Can you take me here in school? Oppa Jinyoung is nowhere to be found. I called his phone but he did not answered. I have been waiting for him for about 2 hour but he have not come yet." Yoora replied.

"Really? Okayokay, Unnie will come and take you. Wait there and don't go anywhere." you said.

"Arasso Unnie." Yoora said.

You hang out the phone.

"I think I need to go now. I need to take Jinyoung sister in her school. See you tomorrow Youngmin." you said and quickly left the place.

Youngmin was holding on to the teddy bear that he give it to you and also his bag.

"Hana! Your teddy bear!" Youngmin shouted but again you have gone.

"Why does she always with Jinyoung! ARGHHHH! Waste of money for buying her a teddy bear!  She just did not appreciate it! And again, she run away from me! Just see it tomorrow, I will make you suffer Hana." Youngmin thought.  

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3

Yay new poster! Thanks to fizaaa anyway for doing it for me. (: