Sharing

Me + You = Us


"La.....lala..lalala~!" Daehyun sang as he typed on Youngjae's laptop. "Hmmmm. Should it be called 'My Youngjae Pabo' or 'My y Jae'?" Daehyun smiled happily.

"Jung Daehyun, what are you doing?" Youngjae looked over his shoulder trying to see the screen.

Daehyun jumped and shut the laptop. "What?" He turned to Youngjae, who was carrying a pack of cookies.

"I just heard my name. Are you doing something weird again?" He said as he ate a cookie.

Daehyun stood up. "It's called surfing for food. This cheescake reminded me of you so I named it Youngjae." He laughed awkwardly.

"Seriously?"

Daehyun noticed Youngjae put another cookie in his mouth."I'm hungry."

Youngjae's eyes widened and he new what was going to happen.

Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's face with both his hands and took a bite of half the cookie. Youngjae had the other half in his mouth so technically they kissed.

"Mmm chocolate, good pick." Daehyun his fluffy lips and left taking the laptop with him.

Youngjae was bright red from the face and he wanted to kick Daehyun but he chose not too. If he did that then it would be a never ending 'Crazy Dae'.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

It was already night and everyone was sleeping soundly in their bed, except for Youngjae.

He was curious what Daehyun was doing in his laptop so he waited for him to fall completely asleep, because there are times where he fakes sleeping.

Once he thought it was safe, he snuck out his bed and grabbed his laptop. He opened it and turned it on, making sure it didn't make that awakening sound. Once he got on the internet he saw something that caught his eye.

"'My y Cheesecake'?" Youngjae whispered. "Is this a fanfic?" He clicked on it and startrd reading."AH!"

Daehyun popped out of his covers and turned the lights on. "Whats going on?" He saw Youngjae on the floor and his laptop on his bed. The screen was facing Daehyun and he saw what it was. "Wa, why you going through my stuff?" He said with a cute angry face.

"Daehyun you Psycho! That's what you do in my laptop?" Youngjae leaped at him and pinned him down to his bed.

"Whoa, HAHAHA fierce Youngjae."

Youngjae was mad.

"Look, our fans write fanfics about us so I asked myself 'Why not give them the real stuff?' since we are the real deal."

"But Dae-" Before Youngjae could finish Daehyun pushed him and he became the one on top now.

"Youngjae~ It's obvious we are meant to be and I wanted to give everyone the actual love story between us. No one's going to have you because YOUNGJAE'S MINE AN-!" Youngjae covered his loud mouth with his hand.

"YOU are crazy. Expressing it in a story, especially it's , between us?" Youngjae said as he was in an uncomfortable position.

"Well we are a pair and will do it one day. Seems like todays the day, no?" He smiled.

"Get off me." Youngjae squirmed.

"What, but we're barely starting, baby Jay~" Daehyun smirked. He inched closer to Youngjae and was so close to his face that Youngjae could see his birthmark under his left eye. Not good. Before Daehyun could go in for a kiss, Youngjae turned his head.

"HAHAHA so innocent. Fine I'll let you escape this once but JUST this once."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"WAH?!" Youngjae slapped his face with his hands. He was in his bed and it was daytime. Daehyun wasn't there so he thought to himself, must've been a nightmare.

Suddenly Daehyun came running into their dorm. "Youngjae, hide!!"

"Wh-"

"Hurry!" Daehyun grabbed his hand and dragged him to the closet, closing it. "Yongguk's really pissed and you might be involved so stay here with me." Daehyun hugged Youngjae tightly as if he were his guardian/protector.

"Wait, why?"

Daehyun looked at him and laughed. "Because he couldn't sleep with the noise we were making last night and he had warned us the other time." He pinched Youngjae's cheek.

"Ah, it wasn't a dream?!" Youngjae shook his head trying to forget Daehyun's weird story.

"What, you wanted to forget that special moment we had and that detailed story that'll happen in the near future? HAHAHA!" Daehyun tickled Youngjae then stopped when he heard the door open outside. "Shhhh! He's going to kill us. Hohoho." Daehyun dug his head into Youngjae's slim neck. "I'll be sleeping, we're going to be here for a while."

"Wah?! Hyung don't sleep on me and get us out of this mess since its your fault." Youngjae whispered, but Daehyun was already sleeping like a baby ninja.

Youngjae whispered. "Gosh, are you even normal?" He resisted himself from strangling sleeping Daehyun.