Fun

Me + You = Us

"Are you guys ready yet?!" Yongguk shouted.

"Yeah we're going!" Youngjae replied.

"WOO we're going to the carnival. It's going to be AWESOME!" Daehyun threw his hands up in the air.

"Yeah let's go."

Daehyun and Youngjae both ran to the guys.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

"Alright go enjoy yourselves and meet back here in 3 hours. Got it?!" Yongguk ordered.

"Yes Sir!" Shouted everyone.

"C'mon Younjae let's eat some food, I can't take just smelling it." Daehyun said excitedly.

"Shouldn't we save that for later since you might throw up when we go on rides?"

"Oh yeah. Don't want to waste good food. Then lets ride the ferris wheel."

"Why don't we save that for last."

"Huh?" Daehyun smirked. "Oh romantic eh~? Got it, then let's go~ on~"

"That!" Youngjae pointed at a big roller coaster. Everyone on it was screaming and laughing with their hands flying in the air.

Daehyun looked at it like it was evil. "Uh thats.......kinda fast. But let's do whatever Youngjae wants!" Daehyun smiled.

Youngjae laughed inside already knowing that Daehyun doesn't like fast uncontrollable rides. "Let's go then!"

Daehyun hesitated but just followed Youngjae.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

They were at the peek of the mountain and were a few seconds away to going down hill.

Daehyun was gripping his seat then shouted. "Just wanted to say I love you and am glad you're my best friend ever other than food." They stopped at the top. "AndI'llnevergiveyoutoanyonebecauseYOUNGJAAAAAEEEE!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

They went down fast and started swirling. Daehyun screamed, his eyes and mouth opened wide, and his hair flying crazily. Meanwhile Youngjae had his eyes close just taking in the wind to his face.

"OHHHMYYJEEZZZUSSSS!!!" Daehyun yelled.

Youngjae laughed.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

"Hello? Daehyun wake up!" Youngjae slapped Daehyun's cheeks.

"Mmm?........AH!" Daehyun jumped scared still thinking he was on the ride.

"Finally! Hurry and get off, you're holding up the next ride." Youngjae helped lost Daehyun off and went to sit on a bench.

"I thought I died Youngjae and went to heaven because I saw you everywhere." Daehyun layed his head back and closed his eyes. "I'm never going to ride that ever again. I felt tingley inside and it was crazy!"

"Haha Funny. Look." Youngjae showed Daehyun a picture that was taken of them making the craziest faces when the were on the ride, especially Daehyun. "Worth it."

"Hey!" Daehyun glared at Youngjae and was about to wrestle him but decided not to because he was to weak from the ride.

"Why don't we go on another ride? How about that one?" Youngjae smiled and pointed at one that went up to the sky then drop back down to the ground really quickly.

"HAHAHA Are you crazy?!" Daehyun recovered. "I'm actually hungry so let's eat." Daehyun stood up and grabbed Youngjae's hand.

"Hey I can get up myself. Where do you want to eat?" Youngjae stood up and walked with Daehyun.

"Weeell I smelled hamburgers over here. Oh look they're right there, yes!" Daehyun rubbed his tummy and stuck his tongure out. "Let's get big ones. HAHAHA."

Youngjae stared at him and just wanted to smack him in the head.

"How are we friends again?"  

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

"That was pretty good, i think I might try their hot dogs too."

Youngjae pushed Daehyun. "Enough pigging and let's play some games cause I don't want to ride with you after barely eating."

Daehyun nodded. "Alright let's play this game."

They both walked over to this fishing game where they had to use toy rods and try to catch three fish toys and they'd win a prize.

"AWWWWWW BUNNIIIESS Look they're so CUTE. HAHAHA That one has your fluffy cheeks. I want him and I'm gonna win him." Daehyun was determined while Youngjae just took a rod and started fishing.

"Oh look I caught one haha."

"Wha! Hey cheater!" Daehyun grabbed a rod and fished too. He kept missing and couldn't be patient with the rod. "AH! Fish Hook Your Mouth!"

"Ha I caught another one, now I just need one more." 

"Why won't you just bite it?!"

Brainy Youngjae laughed at Daehyun's lack of intelligence.

"It won't bite cause it's a toy and you have to hook it yourself man." A random guy passing by said.

Youngjae laughed silently and Daehyun raged in anger. "Oh congrats on barely figuring it out MAN!"

"Hyung just give up because I already won." Youngjae took out the third fish then jumped in victory. "Hahaha!"

Daehyun quickly grabbed the bunny. "Nooooo my bunny! It's okay Joko because Youngjae will be your mommy and I'll be your daddy and we're all happy!"

Youngjae took Joko away from Daehyuns arms. "He wouldn't want a psycho like you as a father. Lets go because it's already gonna be time to meet back and I want to ride the ferris wheel."

"Oh yeah I can't wait to be alone with my honey at a high elevation where nodody will interupt us." Daehyun smiled.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

"WOW look Youngjae it's so high! I think we're gonna die...." Daehyun stared down at the people on the ground.

"Don't say that or I'll kill you myself." Youngjae started rocking their seat and Daehyun quickly sat down.

"Ah Youngjae stop or you'll give me a heart attack."

"Ha......"

"Oh my Joko wants us to kiss. Stop it little bunny. I want to kiss him too but he 's being shy."

"Oh gosh now you're going crazier Daehyunnie."

"I understand bunny talk." Daehyun pet Joko.

"No. Just stop."

"What Joko? Oh you want a boyfriend? It's alright baby, I'll get you one and his name will be Keke so don't worry. HAHAHA." Daehyun kissed Joko. "Yeah I know Youngjae is handsome. That's why it's hard to not play with him. I know he hates me sometimes, alright all the times, but I just like to because he's cute."

"What?"

Daehyun quickly went over to Youngjae and kissed his forehead. Daehyun giggled.

The ride stopped and Daehyun ran out first while Youngjae ferociously followed to meet up with the guys.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

"So how was it?" Himchan asked.

"Hyung hyung, Jonguppie and I found these cool swords and went on lots of rides! There was lots of food that I wasted all of our money especially Jonguppie's." Zelo smiled apologetically and Jongup hit Zelo's sword with his.

"Oh awesome!" Daehyun put an arm around Jongup. "You won't belive what Youngjae won. His name is Joko Haha." Daehyun pulled Youngjae with the rabbit in his arms and showed the guys.

"I feel sorry for him." Yongguk shook his head.

"HEY What are you trying to say hyung?" Daehyun grabbed the bunny and shoved him in Yongguk's face. "He's obviously happy because we saved him from a horrible place."

"Look everyone. Daehyun was screaming like a girl." Youngjae showed them the picture and they bursted out laughing.

"WAH? It's not funny. I was gonna die and I had no choice since it was a request from my lover." Daehyun bite his lips at Youngjae.

Youngjae glared at him and thought in his mind, Watch Daehyun you coward. I'll get you back.

"Hyung you're so wierd." Zelo hit Daehyun on the head with his toy sword.

Yongguk clapped his hands. "Alright well today was fun now let's head back."

"Yeah woo!" Everyone shouted.