Torture

Me + You = Us

Today B.A.P were at a fan signing event and it was a practically a normal day. Youngjae was sitting next to Daehyun, of course, but just can't ever get used to him being normal in front of the fans when he's actually the total opposite.

He just stared at him smiling at a fan as he signed one of their albums.

"OMG IT'S REALLY YOU!!" A fan screamed.

Daehyun laughed normally. "Yeah, thanks for liking us and being a BABY." He passed her album over to Youngjae and gave her a high five.

"You know you're my favorite member?! I love your voice, your personality, and EVERYTHING!! Will you marry me?!!"

Youngjae wanted to laugh and just wanted to shout to her, "Obviously you haven't seen his true personality and aren't the main character of his weird dream story! He's a PSYCHO, I repeat a PSYCHO so stay away from him or you'll turn into one TOO!!" Youngjae instead just sighed and signed her album.

"Hi Youngjae, how are you."

Youngjae looked up to see the same girl who was fangirling over Daehyun. He obviously wasn't her favorite member. "Hello miss, I'm fine thanks for asking." He smiled and finished signing.

He handed the album to her and was about to accept her high five when Daehyun placed an album in his hand. Youngjae was going to use his other hand but Daehyun passed another.

"We don't want to hold up the line, sorry." Daehyun said to Youngjae and then smiled at the same fangirl. She blushed as she waited for her album.

Youngjae glared at Daehyun, who was still putting on a normal face. Since Daehyun didn't let Youngjae do what wanted to do, he decided to play with him.

"Wow Daehyun, you have SOOO many fans that love you. Your like their perfect man." Youngjae placed his hands on Daehyuns shoulders and whispered in his ear. "To bad this isn't the real you."

Daehyun made a face like he enjoyed Youngjae's touch. He just wanted to jump Youngjae and do stuff to him but thought to himself, 'It's okay, just control yourself, because it'll happen someday'.

Daehyun smiled. "Funny pabo, theres fans waiting for you." He whispered to the same fangirl. "Sometimes he just can't control himself."

Youngjae pierced his eyes into Daehyun even if he couldn't feel it and finally gave the fangirl's album. "Yeah it's because we're best friends that I'm able to whisper to him how beautiful our BABY's are." She barely noticed Youngjae wrote his signature very big over Daehyun's. "Sorry but its still visible." He flashed his best smile at her.

Daehyun saw and kicked Youngjae's foot secretly.

The SAME fangirl left screaming to her friend, "OMG I just witnessed a big DaeJae moment!!"


♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥


"HAHAHAHA I told you everybody knows our relationship." Daehyun threw a bag of gifts on his bed.

"I'd just like for them to see your real side, then I'll be the one using your laugh."

Daehyun turned sharply and walked toward him slowly. "What do you think you were doing out there?"

"It's your fault for not letting me interact with the fans." Youngjae smiled. "You should have seen the look on your face." Youngjae made Daehyun's 'Feeling It' face.

"HEY! You were practically . You could've waited till we were at the dorm." Daehyun bit his lip and got even closer to Youngjae.

Youngjae laughed. "You. Are. Obsessed."

"With you? Well I wouldn't call it that. More like you're mine so it's normal."

"Back off a little." Youngjae pushed Daehyun's away.

"Here look what a fan gave me." Daehyun put cat ears over Youngjaes head. "Look at my y animal." Daehyun poked his cheeks and pushed him up against a wall.

"Ah! Psycho!" Youngjae snuck out of his trap.

"STOP RUNNING AWAY!" Daehyun shouted. "Why again?" Daehyun fell to his knees and suddenly sniffed something delicious. His nose began tracking it down and lead to a bunch of food on their table. "Oh I'm starving." Daehyun smiled. "HAHAHA sorry honey, you aren't here to enjoy it with me." He started stuffing his face with it all until nothing was left.