Hungry

Me + You = Us


It was the middle of the night and everyone was sound asleep dreaming in lalaland. Nobody was neither disturbed nor annoyed, it was just perfect.
.
.

.

.

Well except theres gotta be a hungry Daehyun to ruin it...


♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥


"Shhhh!........*stomachgrowling*...Darn it shhhh!!! Don't make me punch you...." Daehyun started twisting in his bed but cringed as his stomach cried again.

The lights suddenly switched on.

"Daehyun." Youngjae said bluntly.

Daehyun quickly sat up and turned toward half asleep Youngjae. "Oops Hahaha sorry Jae, my tummy's talking. I tried shutting it but as you know it's impossible." Daehyun started breathing in and out like a creep.

"What?! You're hungry right after we just ate hamburgers and dessert?" 

"Jae, you know I don't get satisfied with just that much. I gotta have MORE." Youngjae sighed as he saw Daehyun smile. Daehyun got off his bed and started walking to the door.

"Well good luck and keep it quiet. I'm going back to sleep."

"No! Come with me." Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's wrist and pulled him. He quickly whispered forgeting everyone was asleep. "I need you to bring Joko so I can also feed him. I......haven't fed him in a long time."

Youngjae whispered feriously at Daehyun. "What?! Daehyun!"

"I forget to go get him food because you never remind me HONEY!"

"Shh! I knew I should've taken him away. Now I have to look after him before you starve him to death." Youngjae quickly took Joko out of his cage and followed Daehyun out to the room. Daehyun fell to the ground quietly and started to crawl on the floor like a training soldier.

"Jung Daehyun what are you doing?"

"We have to be silent or we'll wake up Yongguk hyung. If he wakes up or the others wake up he'll ban me from eating for a month and make me do everyone's chores."

"Good. Maybe I should-"

"You're also involved since he says you're supposed to watch over me??? Pffft I'm old enough to shower myself, what's his deal?"

"What? Why me?"

Daehyun crawled faster and finally got to the kitchen.

It was so dark until Daehyun opened the refrigerator and light shined the three of them. Youngjae saw Daehyun's face drooling and slapped him out of his daydream.

"Hurry and eat so I can go back to sleep."

Daehyun nodded and took out lots of food and placed it on the table. "I'll first check if this carrot is safe for Joko."

Daehyun bit on the vegetable and chewed on it for a while. He made an 'Ok' face and placed the carrot on the floor. "It's safe so you can let joko eat."

Youngjae, who had Joko in his arms,  just stared at Daehyun and shook his head. He picked up the carrot from the floor and held it in front of Joko as he nibbled on it. "Pabo suits Daehyun really well don't you think Joko?"

Daehuyn didn't pay attention as he was being a food the whole night.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Daehyun sighed. "Ah there we go. Woo. Now I'm completely full. Let's head back to the dorm Youngjae."

Daehyun looked round to see he was gone.

"Youngjae?!" Daehuyn whispered. "Joko?!"

He walked down the hall to his dorm quietly until he noticed BangHim's dorm door open. Daehyun jumped and backed up quickly but he knew he wasn't going to make it so just pushed his body against the wall and froze.

Yongguk appeared from behind the opened door and was headed toward Daehyun's direction. Daehyun tried making no noise and saw Yongguk was walking with his eyes closed. As soon as Yongguk walked past Daehyun, Youngjae popped out of the corner of his eye. Daehyun quickly turned to him and mouthed "Stop!"

Youngjae paused and covered his mouth with his hand. He pointed at something at the floor but Daehyun wasn't paying attention. Youngjae kept shoving his index finger at the thing on the ground so Daehyun would look.

Daehyun finally looked to where Youngjae was pointing at and saw it was Joko who was hopping towards Yongguk's direction and about to get stepped on.

Since Yongguk wasn't aware and was just sleepwalking toward his destination, he just kept walking.

Daehyun's eyes widened. He looked at Youngjae then back at Joko. He quietly dropped to the ground and crawled fast past Yongguk just in time to throw his arms to joko and snatch him. Daehyun rolled and pushed himself back against the wall with Joko in his arms.

Yongguk opened the door to the restroom and entered. As soon as he closed it behind him both Daehyun and Youngjae ran to their dorm.

They shut their door. "Damn it Jae why did you leave Joko. He almost got me killed and himself too."

"I placed him down for a bit but he hopped away from me too fast."

"HAHAHA I taught him well." Youngjae glared at Daehyun. "Anyway's that was scary, did you see my ninja skills?" Daehyun walked towards Joko's cage and placed him back inside.

"What? You mean that obvious pabo rolling on the floor? Yeah I saw. Now let's go to sleep because I'm dead." Youngjae glared at Daehyun and left to his bed.

"Gosh, see Joko? He's a fierce babe. Okay babe I need to catch up in my dreams."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello subscribers! Sorry for a REALLY late update

Heres some cute DaeJae too cheer you up^^

 

tumblr_m0g7tmod8E1rqmksxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ml81m8vBuM1rbwbebo1_400.gif

tumblr_mltvw1eqFK1s7r5ico1_250.gif

daejae_gif_by_smoran-d5czhva.giflarge.giftumblr_mq8wnmHz981stzs55o1_500.giftumblr_mncwjkfEbN1qfswt3o1_500.giftumblr_ma3p0cQC5d1r28ongo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m52bc4e0Pt1qcnrmt.gif