Fever

Me + You = Us


It was morning and Youngjae finally woke up. He got up and rubbed his eyes. He slept on the couch because Daehyun never stopped talking last night. He'd always have new topics to talk about but never thought about zipping his lips.

He walked to his dorm and saw Daehyun in his bed just staring at the ceiling. "Morning Daehyun."

Daehyun turned and smiled. "Morning Youngjae." He got up and walked over to Youngjae. "What would you like to eat?"

Youngjae stared at him surprised. "What? Are you not going to hug me, say something weird, or laugh crazily?"

Daehyun looked at him confused. "Am I always like that?"

Youngjae placed his hand on Daehyun's forehead. It was burning. "Ah no wonder, you're sick."

"Huh?" Daehyun stared at him with wide eyes. Daehyun is innocent and normal when he's sick and Youngjae tries to savor these moments.

"Here go back to bed." Youngjae pushed Daehyun to his bed and brought his blanket over him.

"Wait, I have to make breakfast. We have to give lessons to Jongup and Zelo too."

"Look you're not in the position, even if you look fine, so I'll handle it. You don't even teach them. If you don't rest you'll faint again and we don't want that happening hyung."

"Wait what do I do then?"

Youngjae grabbed his hand and said. "Just rest and think of things you......like."

Daehyun obeyed and closed his eyes trying to think of things he liked.

"I'll be back. I have to shower okay?"

Daehyun nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Youngjae walked out the bathroom and looked to see Daehyun wasn't in bed. "Ah Jung Daehyun." He walked to the living room and saw everyone was in the kitchen.

"Um guys have you seen D-" Youngjae looked to see Daehyun cooking breakfast for everyone and they were staring at him because he was so quiet. "Daehyun!"

Daehyun jumped and turned to Youngjae who was mad. "Oh Hello Youngjae. I couldn't stay in bed so I came to cook breakfast." He smiled and Yongguk turned to Youngjae.

"Why is he different than usual?" Yongguk took a bite of his bacon.

"He has a fever." Yongguk made an 'oooh' face.

"Daehyun it's time for you to come to bed." Youngjae took the pan away from his hand and grabbed his arm.

"Wait but I don't want to." Daehyun resisted Youngjae and grabbed the pan.

Zelo's eyes widened and tried to back away from Daehyun. "Hyung, you don't want to accept Youngjae hyung? That's not you."

"What?" Daehyun looked at everyone staring at him.

"Daehyun let's go." Youngjae dragged Daehyun and felt his forhead again. "OW you're burning. I told you to stay in bed!"

They got to their dorm and Daehyun fell onto his bed. "It's so hot! Don't touch me." Daehyun made a disgusted face. Youngjae laughed.

"Wah? Now you know how I feel hahaha." Youngjae put a wet towel on Daehyun's forhead and sat next to him.

"You're taking up my air space pabo." Daehyun closed his eyes.

"Shut up and rest."

 

~HOURS LATER~

 

"YOUNGJAE!!!!!!!"

Youngjae jumped and ran to his dorm. "What?! Is everything okay?"

"Bring me some cake." Youngjae looked at him confused. "Please." Daehyun made a puppy face. Youngjae left to get some and then he heard Daehyun shout. "Make sure you bring me the y delicious one. You know the fluffy one called 'YOUNGJAE' with extra fluff!!!"

Himchan was walking to his dorm and made an annoyed look. "Gosh tell him to be QUIET!"

"Sorry hyung." Youngjae walked back to his room. "Daehyun!!!"

"HAHAHA!" Daehyun was jumping on his bed.

"Shut up! You should tell me when you already feel better!" Youngjae threw him a teddy bear and then a pillow.

"Why? So I'd stop getting free service from my handsome butler?" Daehyun smiled and jumped off.

"Back away."

Daehyun stuck his hands up and wiggled his fingers. "YooHoo~"

"I liked you better when you were normal!!!!" Youngjae pushed Daehyun's arms away and he tickled him instead.

"HAHAHA STOP HAHAHA." Daehyun laughed forever and gasped for air until Youngjae finally stopped. "You almost wasted my oxygen tank. Haha."

"Hyung you aren't funny." Youngjae threw a pillow at him and left.

"Boo~ Youngjae's lame." Daehyun smiled then started singing as he layed there on the floor.