Mine

Me + You = Us


"Youngjae!" Shouted the busan prince Jung Daehyun.

Youngjae kept reading a book and pretended he didn't hear anything.

"YOUNGJAE!!!" Daehyun shouted even louder.

Youngjae threw the book to the bed and stomped to the bathroom. "What?!"

"I need a towel." Daehyun said.

"Why didn't you get one before you got in the shower?" Youngjae left to get his towel.

"Well because I didn't want to." Daehyun stretched his hand out the closed curtains and waited for his towel.

"Pabo." Youngjae whispered. "Here." He handed his towel to Daehyun and started to leave.

"WAIT!" Daehyun shouted. "Stay."

Youngjae stopped and sighed. "What is it now?"

"Sing while I dry myself."

Youngjae snorted. "Are you crazy?"

Daehyun's head popped out the curtains. His wet brown hair was pushed back and his eyes were widened. "Excuse me?!"

Youngjae ran out the door laughing and left Daehyun to sing to himself.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Wooow, look who's looking good today." Youngjae chubby cheeks fluffed as he smiled.

"HAHAHA! Thanks, but I can help you look even better." Daehyun ran to Youngjae and pushed him down to his bed.

"Eh-Hey what are you doing?!" Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's arms, trying to push him away.

"First take off your clothes and wear mine. It'll give you the curves you got." Daehyun smiled. "It's okay, don't be shy, I don't judge because YOUNGJAE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!"

♪♭♪♭♪♭♪♭♪

~Meanwhile outside DaeJae's dorm~

"Uh! They are so noisy, especially Daehyun!" Himchan, the flawless visual, said as he crossed his arms.

"Not my problem." Yongguk, the leader with the deep husky voice, said as he kept playing with his ipad.

There was a sudden shout, "YOUNGJAE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!"

The maknae line suddenly came bursting into BangHim's dorm.

Zelo, the cute tall maknae, whined, "Hyung, I can't sleep!" Jongup popped out behind him.

Yongguk looked up and sighed, tired of everybodies complaining. He handed his ipad to Himchan and walked out the room to DaeJae's. The rest followed behind him.

Yongguk burst opened their door and shouted, "Yo what's the problem here. Can't you shut up?!"

He found them both on the floor with Youngjae half and Daehyun with a smile on his face.

"When did you guys turn into homo's?" Yongguk stared at them while the others tried to look from behind. "Whatever! Anyway's be quiet or you'll force me to use my fists. Can't you see others live here too?"

Yongguk threw one of their pillows, that was closest to him, at them and left slaming the door. The others left back to their dorm's.

"Great now look what you did, hyung. Wait you aren't a hyung, you're a psycho!" Youngjae pushed Daehyun away and grabbed his shirt running out the dorm. "HAHAHA!" He mocked Daehyun's 'psycho' laugh.

"I see your baby fat! You can run but you can't hide because I'll find you. We're connected!" Daehyun got up and left running after him.