I Have No Idea For A Title

Just Another Day At The Dorm....

In Da Preeevius Epasoade

"CHO MOTHERING KYUHYUN, YOU BURNED MY WHAT!?"

------

Kyuhyun froze.

"....." Kyuhyun squeaked before running to his and Sungmin's shared room and locking the door. Sungmin emerged from the kitchen carrying what it looks like an axe. From a kitchen. By this time, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and watched what was currently happening.

"YOU SCUMBAG PIECE OF IT WAS MY FAVOURITE PINK BUNNY FROM MADONNA!" Sungmin screeched lunging towards their shared bedroom.

"KIM YOUNGWOON I ING HATE YOUUUU!" Kyuhyun yelled as Sungmin chopped the door down. Kangin smirked from the kitchen counter, drinking a soda like a baws.

"COME OUT HERE YOU GODDAMN COWARD!" Sungmin yelled, chopping the door down faster.

"NUUUUUUUU" Kyuhyun whined loudly from inside. All of a sudden, Sungmin stopped chopping the door down. Kyuhyun sighed in relief and stood up from the corner of shame. He was dusting his pants when Sungmin busted into the room.

"THERE YOU ARE MY LITTLE FOX" Sungmin smirked evilly and slowly started making his way to Kyuhyun.

"........Shiet." Kyuhyun backed up into the wall in fear, his eyes as wide as frying pans. (A/N : ImmortalHD - I haz frying pan *German-Asian accent*)

For the next half hour, pleads and whines could be heard from their room. (If you know what I mean.)

Heechul was laughing his off in the living room while Yesung creeped out of his room in a ninja suit, silently tiptoeing to KyuMin's room. Kangin looked around and noticed EunHae out of their room.

"YAH YOU TWO! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" Kangin yelled at them. Eunhyuk and Donghae obeyed, quickly rushing into their room.

Kangin resumed to sipping his soda, wearing a pair of sunglasses that had mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

Back To EXO's Dorm~

"Suho, i'm back from the-HOOOLY MOTHER OF SPARKLING FAIRY UNICORNS..." Lay widened his eyes at how clean the dorm is. Last time he checked, the place was a pigsty.

"Oh hi Lay." Suho said from the dorm's only recliner that the 12 members always had to fight for.

"H-Hi Suho hyung.....w-what ha-happened to t-the place?" Lay said looking around with his eyes wide like the dorm had magically turned into diamonds and crystals while he was gone.

"Leeteuk hyung happened." Suho said reading a newspaper.

"Where is he?" Lay asked, blinking twice because his eyes hurt from shinyness of the floor.

"WAZZUP DAWG!!" Kai said in a ghetto accent in English to Lay.

"Um....what?" Lay said giving Kai a confused look. Lay noticed Kai was dressed up as a gangster.

'Well, at least sanity and maturity are still gone in this dorm...' Lay thought, shaking his head. Then he noticed Kyungsoo in the corner with a huge sombrero on his head.

"OLLA EVERYONE! IT IS I, SENORITA FLUFFLEBUNS!" Kyungsoo said in a Spanish accent.

"Wha-You know what, i'm not even gonna ask." Lay said and brought the groceries to the kitchen. Inside the kitchen, a random Mew was floating on the dining table. Next to the table was Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu.

"What the..." Lay trailed off.

"Oh sorry, wrong story." Ash sweatdropped and poofed away with Mew and Pikachu.

"Um....okay?" Lay shrugged it off and setted the groceries on the dining table.

He noticed something flopping about in the sink, so he went to inspect it. Inside the sink, was a flopping MagiKarp flip flopping around for water. After a few minutes, it stopped flopping about and stayed limp. Lay leaned in closer to the MagiKarp, seeing if its still alive or not. After another few minutes of staring, he plucked up the courage to poke it.

Just a soft, light, small prod.

A small poke.

A tiny stab.

After a fraction of a second, the MagiKarp flopped about again, this time, with its actual sound.

"AAAAHH!" Lay screamed, jumping back. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"What's wrong babe?" Lay heard a familiar voice say softly, but more low and seductively. He turned around to meet face to face with Suho, who has a small mischevious smirk on his face. Lay couldn't help but blush hard at the name Suho had called him with. (A/N : Yeah SuLay, why not.)

"N-Nothing." Lay stuttered as he stared into Suho's lust covered eyes.

"Hey Suho hyung did you sniff some of Woohyun's heroine in this blue box-...ohmygodnevermindsosorry~!" Sunggyu pranced away from the kitchen entrance to not disturb the SuLay moment as fast as he could.

"Heroine? What heroi-" Lay was cut off by Suho kissing him roughly, turning them around and pinning Lay onto the dining table.

Woohyun snickered quietly and closed the kitchen door.

"It's about time they had some y time together." Woohyun said while he pushed a button that had appeared magically on the wall to make the kitchen soundproof.

"You little matchmaker you." Sunggyu said from the recliner.

"Which reminds me...oh GyuGyu~" Woohyun chirped, smirking evilly.

"Hell no. My still hurts from yesterday." Sunggyu whined. In a second, Woohyun was already hovering over the recliner.

"What was that~?" Woohyun said, in a dangerously low voice, smirking at his lover.

"I-I mean....s-sure yeah wh-why not?" Sunggyu gave him a nervous smile while shrinking back into the recliner.

"That's what I thought you said." Woohyun said, dragging Sunggyu with him to an empty room. On the way, they passed by Leeteuk.

"Where are you two going...?" Leeteuk asked.

"Nowhere important~" Woohyun said dragging Sunggyu along. Sunggyu casted a look to Leeteuk that clearly reads 'Help Me'. Leeteuk raised an eyebrow in confusion as to say 'Help you with what?'. Too late, Woohyun already locked Sunggyu and him in a room.

"....Eh." Leeteuk just shrugged and went to the living room.

Meanwhile At The Super Junior~

"YAH! KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE!" Kangin yelled, throwing the soda can he was drinking at the direction of KyuMin's room.

Apparently, Sungmin's killing session got replaced with a make out session.

...

And there was no door to muffle their noises.

...

And their room was in the middle of the hallway.

...

....Yup.

 

"Somebody go make them stop, they're ruining our innocence." Siwon muttered loudly.

"Like you have any." Heechul scoffed.

"I do!" Siwon claimed.

"Then explain why there are noises coming from your and Kibum's room at night." Heechul said filing his nails. SIwon didn't reply, but blushed bright red, along with Kibum.

"Owned." Yoochun, who was passing by randomly, said.

"Yep, I know I'm awesome." Heechul said smirking. A few scoffs were heard throughout the room.

"You can't deny it~" Heechul sang. Suddenly, a random poof was heard.

"I'm back!" Leeteuk said.

"We noticed." Heechul said, buffing his nails boredly.

"Such a warm welcome." Leeteuk said sarcastically.

"Whatever you old man." Heechul said.

"Like you aren't." Leeteuk muttered quietly as he walked headed towards his and Henry's shared room. Leeteuk noticed KyuMin's room had no door and raised an eyebrow questioningly at Kangin.

"AngryMin." Kangin mouthed. Leeteuk blinked twice before nodding, heading up the stairs.

When he reached to his bed, he collapsed on it un-angelicly and sighed deeply in tiredness. Just when he was about to close his eyes, Kangin opened the door to the room and entered, closing the door softly. Kangin sat beside Leeteuk and-Oh look a crow on my roof.

Then its friend joined it.

Then the friend flew away.

Sad crow life.

-wrapped his arms around Leeteuk's waist, pulling him onto his lap gently. Leeteuk snuggled sleepily into Kangin's chest, muttering unaudible words under his breath.

"I didn't catch that, sorry?" Kangin said, chuckling.

"Thank you." Leeteuk said softly before laying his head on Kangin's shoulder and falling asleep. Kangin smiled and caressed the leader's hair, humming softly to himself.

Meanwhile, outside the room, Key and JoKwon were squealing as quiet as possible like teenage fangirls.

"OhMyGucci that was the cutest thing everrrr!!!!!!" Key squealed quietly, jumping up and down.

"I know right gurlfriend! We should take a pic of this!" JoKwon said like those sassy African women while pulling a camera out.

"Do it gurl!" Key ushered, pushing JoKwon a bit.

"Hold on sisters, what the hell are you two doing?" The two of them looked at the direction of the voice, where Heechul was in a sassy pose.

"Shuuu hyung. We're trying to satisfy our fangirl needs." Key said while JoKwon snapped pictures of KangTeuk.

"Okay, I already got a thousand pics." JoKwon said putting his camera away.

"In 5 minutes? Damn gurl, you quick." Heechul said in the same sassy African women voice. ( A/N : I just love when they say it like that XD)

"It's just how I am." JoKwon said as he flipped his non-existent long hair.

"Hey it's still 2 o'clock." Key said, checking his watch.

"And you know what that means." Heechul said, looking at both of them. Suddenly, they all put their hands in front of them like in White Chicks, screaming together,

"SHOPPINGG~!!!"

Back inside the room, Leeteuk shifted uncomfortably in Kangin's arms. Kangin sighed, wrapping his arms tighter around Leeteuk and placed a kiss on his forehead, making Leeteuk relax and continue sleeping.

THE END SINCE I DUNNO HOW TO END THIS STORY

This probably , I'm sorry.

For the late update and stuff, I made it a lot longer ^^

Thanks for reading this craptastic story,

Leave a comment below on what you think

And what kinda story you want me to write after this one.

(Since I'm out of ideas)

Anneyong~

Pic not mine, dun flame me