SHINee

Just Another Day At The Dorm....

"YOU MOTHERING ! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" Why is Key yelling on such a beautiful morning you ask? Well, the story goes like this...

Flashback

Key was sleeping oh-so-peacefully on his comfy bed with his oh-so-handsome boyfriend, Jonghyun. That was, until Minho decided to creep into his room.

"Hyung. Hyung wake up, I need to tell you something important." Minho whispered as he shook Key's arm.

"What do you want, minion?" Key hissed sleepily. No one dares to interrupt his beauty sleep.

"I need to tell you something important." Minho whispered seriously.

"Hold on, let me go clean myself up." Key said lazily pushing Jonghyun's arm away from him, earning a groan from the latter. After Key washed his face and applied a little makeup on, he went back into the bedroom where Minho was sitting on the bed patiently.

"What is sooo important that you had to wake me up at 4 am in the morning?" Key said crossing his arms, bags visible under his eyes.

"I wanted to say......Hi." Minho said before running away. Key sat there in silence while he registered what had happened.

"YOU MOTHERING ! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" Key hollered, chasing after Minho with a large frying pan.

And that's what happened.

"AHHHHHH!!! LEE JINKI HYUNG YOU OWE ME 50000 WON!" Minho yelled across the hallway.

Inside the kitchen, Onew was laughing his off while eating chicken.

"JONGHYUN HYUNGGG!!!"

"What is happening here?" The baby maknae, Taemin got out of his room sleepily. Key froze and immediately hugged the maknae.

"Taemin-ah~, go back to sleep. Minho and I were just playing tag." Key said innocently while hiding the pan behind the sofa.

"Yes umma~" Taemin said walking back into his room. Seeing that Minho was still staring at Taemin's bedroom door, Key quickly grabbed his pan and whacked the back of Minho's head.

"OOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Minho's yell could be heard from the other side of the world.

"Minho hyung!?" Taemin rushed out of his room and quickly hugged his boyfriend.

"*Ow* I'm just *ow* fine Taemin*ow*-ah." Minho said rubbing his head in pain.

"Key hyung what happened to Minho hyung?"

"I think he accidently banged his head on the wall when we were playing tag." Key said innocently.

"Oh. C'mon Minho hyung, lemme aid that bruise of yours~" Taemin said dragging Minho to Taemin's room.

"I swear, the maknae is too innocent. And Minho better make sure to keep it like that." Key said putting his hands on his hips in an umma way. Suddenly he felt two arms wrap around his waist from behind.

"You left me alone." Jonghyun murmured sleepily as he rest his chin on Key's shoulder.

"Keroro woke me up for no damn reason. Now, I need my beauty sleep. Come, my king." Key said releasing himself from Jonghyun's hug and dragged him to their room.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me, darling." Onew said to his chicken before eating it. The chicken sweatdropped in fear as Onew took a bite out of it. The chicken in Onew's plate cried for freedom as Onew ate them evilly happily. Suddenly, he heard a random 'poof!'.

"Oops. Wrong dorm." Leeteuk said and sweatdropped.

"Oh hi Leeteuk." Onew said going back to eating his chicken.

"Hi, sorry and bye Onew~!" Leeteuk said smiling apologeticly at the man eating his chicken happily and poofed away.

"Wait wait what?" Onew did a double take and stared at the place where Leeteuk was.

"What the...how did he..?" Onew said looking around.

"Am I going insane?" Onew said to himself. Suddenly he heard two small poofs on each of his shouiders.

"Yes you are." A small Key said sitting on Onew's left shoulder with one leg over the other and wearing a red leotard complete with a pitchfork and two red devil horns on his head.

"Why so mean Key hyung?" Taemin, the angel said standing on Onew's right shoulder wearing a white long angel dress with a halo on his head and wings on his back.

"Aigoo my baby Tae Tae looks so cute as an angel~" Key said cooing at Taemin.

"Okay, i'm really going crazy now." Onew said.

"The chicken must be effecting your brain." Key said poking Onew's left cheek with his pitchfork. To Onew it was nothing more than a small jab.

"But chicken is harmless!" Onew said looking at Key.

"Chicken has fat, that's why fat people die!" Key said.

"Now you're being racist!"

"That isn't called racist!" Taemin looked boredly and shook his head at the two who were arguing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather ish isn't it?

I redid the ending for this chapter :3

I'm sowwy /puppy eyes/

I've been busy studying since the big exam is in three weeks

I got a little time to update this fic

I'll be free after September, neh?

I'll make it up to you guys by havin' a double update \(^u^)/

Pic is not mine, credits go to original maker.