EXO

Just Another Day At The Dorm....

Butterflies flying in perfect harmony,

Birds chirping sweetly,

Everything was perfect for this beautiful day.

"BYUN BAEKHYUNNNNNN!!!"

Or not.

 

Inside the EXO dorm, it was a complete chaos. You'd think it was easy for a person to control 11 people at the same time. Right? Right?

 

WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG.

 

Anyway, as I was saying, it was like a tornado had trashed the EXO dorm. Rubbish everywhere. The furniture was a mess. There were a lot of people in the dorm.

 

"YAH! KIM JONG-IN! DO KYUNGSOO! STOP MAKING OUT AT THE KITCHEN COUNTER AND COME AND CLEAN THIS ING PLACE UP!" A very happy, non-yelling Suho politely said. The KaiSoo couple broke from their moment, highly irritated.

"We would, if you asked us nicely." Kyungsoo said.

"Oh I'm sorry. Would you two pretty pretty please clean the kitchen?" Suho asked in a girly voice, fluttering his eyelashes cutely with his eyes randomly animated and his arms and hands wrapped together in an innocent way with one of his leg up like a ballerina.

"No." Kai said flatly while smirking before continuing his moment with Kyungsoo. Suho's face dropped, along with his arms and leg. He glared at the couple who were the other's faces out before turning to the other members. And JoKwon, who had mysteriously appeared from nowhere. Also Taecyeon, who had been hiding behind their tv.

"Guys." Suho called out to the noisy group. No one paid attention.

"Guys." Suho tried, a bit louder than before. Still no one.

"GUYS." Suho now yelled. Not a single one.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU ING FACED MOTHERING SONS OF A , LISTEN UP ALL YOU IGNORANT SPOILED ROTTEN SPAWNS OF SATAN!" Suho bursted out, seething in anger.

But still, no one listened to him.

Suho facepalmed, dragging his hand down his face. He wanted to curl up in a ball and sob his lungs out. Lay was out, getting some stuff for the dorm. So there was nobody sane in the dorm right now.

Suho looked around. Sehun was wrestling with Changmin (where the hell did he come from?). Kyungsoo and Kai were molesting hugging each other while making out. Tao was cleaning his babies, which are branded bags like Proda and Fucci. JoKwon and Taecyeon were talking to Xiumin and Chen about China. Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were chasing each other in the small dorm (knocking down things in process). Luhan was in the corner of the living room, staring jealously at Changmin, his teeth gritting in anger.

Suho wondered, 'How could they even be comfortable when the place's like that?'

He sighed, waiting for Leeteuk to come.

Suddenly, he heard a 'Poof!'. He turned to the sound.

"Umm.....am I at the right place?" Suho became 100% more happy when he heard that familiar voice. Well, not as happy as seeing Lay but what the heck.

"LEETEUKIE HYUUUNNGG! HELP ME! I MIGHT HAVE GONE CRAZY!" Suho yelled, hugging Leeteuk.

"Looks like I am. Suho-shii, you're choking me." Leeteuk said, motioning at the arms around his neck. Suho let go, jumping up and down.

"Sorry. Let's get the dorm cleaned NOW before Lee Sooman chops my off!" Suho said.

"Okay okay. Calm down." Leeteuk said looking around while straightening the collar of his shirt.

"Let's see. The furniture needs to be organized, the floor needs to be cleaned-" Leeteuk took a tour around the EXO dorm. "-The beds need to be done, the dishes need to be washed, the dining table need to be cleaned, Kaisoo needs to stop ruining people's innocence, the fridge needs to be organized, the other guys need to stop playing around. Not a problem."

Suho watched as Leeteuk called out to the guys.

"Hey guys." Leeteuk said in a loud voice. Everyone almost immediately turned their heads towards Leeteuk. A chorus of "Hi hyung~." rung through the crammed dorm. Suho stood there, frozen in shock with his jaw on the floor and his eyes open wide. Suho stared like an idiot as Leeteuk ordered everyone around. When the older leader finished giving out orders, Suho went up to him, gaping like a fish out of water.

"What the-...how did you-..." Suho blabbered about, making Leeteuk chuckle and shake his head.

"You'll learn soon, my young one." Leeteuk patted Suho's head with a small smile before going around to check on everyone. Suho stood there speachless.

Meanwhile in the Super Junior dorm~

"KIM HEECHUL! CHO KYUHYUN! STOP MESSING UP THE GODDAMN PLACE!" Kangin yelled, shooting daggers at the two kids men.

Kibum, Siwon and Hankyung chatted quietly in the living room while Ryeowook and Sungmin cooked lunch in the kitchen. Yesung was currently playing with his precious babies while Eunhyuk and Donghae are trashing up their room with their...'regular activites'. Henry and Zhou Mi went out to buy their groceries while Shindong watched Kangin with Heechul and Kyuhyun.

"Whatcha gonna do about it huh?" Heechul smirked cockily, Kyuhyun following after.

"Yeah whatcha do bout' it?" Kyuhyun said. Kangin huffed and stomped towards the kitchen.

A few minutes later, a shrill yell sounded from the kitchen.

"CHO MOTHERING KYUHYUN, YOU BURNED MY WHAT!?"

 

------------

CLIFFHANGER! >:D