B.A.P.

Just Another Day At The Dorm....

"Jonguppie hyung~~~" Zelo whined cutely as he shook the figure sleeping under the bedsheets.

"Huh? Wha-?" Jongup murmured sleepily before yawning.

"Wake upp~!!! Yongguk hyung wants us to be ready before 10 am." Zelo said poking Jongup.

"Ugh. What time is it now?"

"9.30 am." Zelo said jumping away from the bed.

"WHAT?" Jongup yelled before running into the bathroom. Zelo snickered evilly.

"It's just 8 o'clock, stupid hyung." Zelo sniggered.

"What's with the yell?" Himchan said coming in the room, rubbing one of his eyes before stretching his arms in the air.

"Nothing umma Channie~" Zelo said innocently with a halo on his head.

"...Okay then. Just be sure to take your breakfast before 10." Himchan said before flaunting out the room.

"Yes umma~" Zelo's innocent smile was replaced with a smirk as soon as Himchan left the room. Suddenly, he heard 'One Shot' play in the air.

'Only one shot! Only one shot-' Zelo pulled out a familiar blue phone.

"Hello?" Zelo said.

"Junhong, IWEMO meeting at 5 pm, understand?" Kyuhyun's voice boomed through the speaker.

"Neh hyung. Anneyong." Zelo said and ended the call.

What is IWEMO you ask? Well, it's this organization chaotic_tranquility or -MyZelody- (whichever one) and I made during our very long and never ending K-Pop roleplays. IWEMO means International Worldwide Evil Maknae Organization which is ruled by Kyuhyun, Heechul's apprentice. Anyways, back to the story.

"Oh Jonguppieee~~~" Zelo said before banging on the bathroom door.

"Wait, I'm almost done!" Sounds of things falling on the floor (most probably make up) could be heard from inside the bathroom.

"Jongguppie, I lied. It's only 8." Zelo said, muffling his laughter with his hand.

"WHAT? Zelo how could you I-" Jongup's rant was cut off by Zelo making cute puppy eyes + pout that makes him want to pounce on him.

"Junhong is sowwy Jonggupie hyung~" Zelo said sticking his bottom lip out further, making it impossible for Jongup to not forgive him.

"...I-It's okay Junhong. It was a harmless prank." Jongup said patting Zelo's head.

"Rweally? Thank you Jonguppie~~" Zelo said skipping out the room. Jongup sighed, going to the kitchen for a calming cup of coffee.

'Let this day be a normal one, please.' Jongup thought while stepping down the stairs. Unfortunately, his prayers weren't heard by the almighty Shisus.

"OH GAWD NOT IN FRONT OF THE MAKNAE!" Himchan said covering Zelo's eyes as Youngjae threw a pillow at the half BangDae couple who were making out at the kitchen counter.

"Krisus really you guys?" Jongup said, getting away from the kitchen, not in the mood for coffee anymore.

"Yongguk's very in the morning." Daehyun said, putting his shirt on.

"?" Zelo asked innocently when he already knew the word. But the umma thought he was still pure.

"Daehyun!" Himchan glared daggers at the said man.

"Eep! I'll uh...be in my room if anyone needs me!" Daehyun practically ran to his room, dragging Yongguk with him.

"What is '', hyung?" Zelo said, secretly smirking evilly.

" is a bad word, Junhong-ah, you must never use it." Himchan said.

"Ohh....okay umma~" Zelo said cheerfully as he skipped to the game room.

"Aish, really. Those two are a bad influence to my baby Zelo." Himchan said, shaking his head.

"*pouts* What about me?" Youngjae said.

"Yah, you're already an adult. We must take care of the maknae line." Himchan said. Youngjae sighed and nodded.

'When is he ever gonna have time for me?' Youngjae thought as he rubbed his temples.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...yeah.

There's the double update.

And the pic ain't mine.