Super Junior

Just Another Day At The Dorm....

Pic Disclaimer : Original Author. Not mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk got up lazily and looked at the clock on his table. 0800 hours. He looked at the bed next to his bed.  A small chipmunk-like Chinese teenager was sleeping soundly while hugging chipmunk stuffed doll given to him by a certain Chinese man. Leeteuk smiled at the cute maknae before doing his morning routines. After doing all that stuff, he proceeded to wake the Chinese up.

"Henry ah...wake up, it's 8.30 a.m." Leeteuk said shaking the younger boy lightly. The said boy groaned in response.

"But it's a Sunday hyung~!" Henry whined, hugging the stuffed doll tighter.

"Well...I was gonna ask you to go to the supermarket with Zhou Mi...but I guess I'll ask Ryeowook since you're too lazy..." Leeteuk said, looking at the ceiling and tapping his finger on his chin, trying to stop himself from smiling.

"What?! Noooo~~~" Henry shot up from the bed and immediately ran towards the bathroom.

Henry Lau : Check

Leeteuk chuckled and went to the next room to wake up his other victims bandmates. He walked quietly into YeWook's room and tiptoed to Yesung's bed, where the couple was cuddling each other.

"Yesung. Yesung. Yesung-ah." Leeteuk poked the older out of the couple repeatedly.

"Yah! Stop poking me." Yesung said with his eyes still closed.

"Wake up you lazyasses, it's already 8.40 a.m." Leeteuk said pulling Ryeowook out of Yesung's embrace.

"Huh? Wha- oh hyung. What are you doing here?" Ryeowook said sleepily.

"Morning to you too. Wookie, go make breakfast, arasso?" Leeteuk said and Ryeowook nodded, going to the bathroom.

Kim Ryeowook : Check

"....Couldn't you leave us alone for awhile?" Yesung said rolling to the other side, which resulted to him falling on the floor. Leeteuk held in laughter as he helped Yesung up.

"Nope. Make sure Wookie comes down, don't let him get distracted." Leeteuk said before leaving the room.

Kim Jongwoon : Check

He walked into KangMiDong's room. He saw Zhou Mi already up and KangDong still snoring loudly.

"Ah. Zhou Mi, you're awake. Good, go help Wookie with breakfast." Zhou Mi nodded and went downstairs.

Chipmunk's Boyfriend Zhou Mi : Check

After Zhou Mi left, Leeteuk pulled out some white Hello Kitty earmuffs and two blowhorns. He put on the earmuffs before smirking.

'3.' Leeteuk stood in between Kangin and Shindong's bed.

'2.' He placed the blowhorns near their ear.

'1.'

He pressed the blowhorns, making Shindong and Kangin woke up with their ears ringing.

"AHHH! What the hell, Teukie?!" Kangin said rubbing his ear.

"Yeah hyung, you could have just pour water on us." Shindong said. Leeteuk made a gesture that says 'I can't hear you and I don't care' and walked out the door, taking off the earmuffs and throwing the blowhorns and earmuffs somewhere where it magically disappeared.

Kim Youngwoon : Check

Shin Donghee : Check

He knocked on HanChul's door before entering, terrified that he would walk in on them having........youknowwhat. Much to his relief, Hankyung was reading a book on the bed while Heechul was on his laptop, sitting next to Hankyung and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Oh good. You both are up. Breakfast is downstairs." Leeteuk said exiting the room.

Han Geng : Check

Kim Heechul : Check

He continued on with EunHae's room.

Meanwhile, back inside HanChul's room~

"Perfect. Now that he's gone.....Hannieeee~~~" Heechul putted his acting skills into action and used her aegyo at him. Hankyung sighed and put his book away as Heechul put his laptop away. More like throwing it off the bed. Long story short, some mysterious noises were contaminating the hallway outside HanChul's room that morning.

In EunHae's Room~

"DONGHAE! DONGHAE! HEEBUM IS EATING YOUR FISHES!" Leeteuk yelled on top of his lungs making the EunHae couple jolt up awake in shock.

"WHAT? DON'T WORRY BROTHER FISHIES! FISHHAE IS COMING TO SAVE YOUUUUU!" Donghae said running out of the room.

Lee Donghae : Check

Lee Hyukjae : Maybe check?

"My work here is done." Leeteuk said strolling out the room.

"Wha? What happened? Donghae~~!?" A sleepy Eunhyuk said groggily before stretching and.......falling asleep back on the bed.

Lee Hyukjae : Still Asleep

KyuMin Room~

"Guys wake u-.....awww~~" Leeteuk couldn't help but coo over KyuMin's cuteness. Kyuhyun was apparently snuggled into Sungmin's embrace while Sungmin hugged him tightly. (A/N : Awwwww~~-I'm sorry. On with the story~ ^-^')

"Ah. It's so hard to stop myself from not waking them up..." Leeteuk said to himself.

"But, what the heck." Leeteuk took a pic of KyuMin before kicking the bed.

"Yah yah wake up!" Leeteuk yelled. All he got was a groan from Sungmin and a not-so-evil sleepy glare from Kyuhyun.

"Sungmin go and help Ryeowookie in the kitchen." Leeteuk ordered.

"5 more minutes." Sungmin said hugging Kyuhyun tighter.

"Kyu, I heard a new Starcraft is coming out today." Leeteuk said nonchantically as he looked around the messy room.

"What? Really?" Kyuhyun shot up from Sungmin's arms, making Sungmin groan in discomfort.

Cho Kyuhyun : Check

"Minniee~~! Can we go to the gamestore today? Pleaasseeee!!!" Kyuyhyun did some failed aegyo at Sungmin, who sat up and chuckled at Kyuhyun's aegyo.

Lee Sungmin : Check

"i'm gonna leave you two here." Leeteuk said walking outta the room.

Siwon and Kibum were already religiously awake and already went to Church.

Choi Siwon : Check

Kim Kibum : Check

Leeteuk went to the kitchen to find 9/15 members in there.

"....Where's Hyukjae?" Leeteuk asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I guess he went back to sleep." Zhou Mi said muching on a piece of toast.

Lee Hyukjae : Going to be murdered woken up

Leeteuk sighed in frustration and trudged back upstairs.

'Wait.' Leeteuk stopped in his tracks. 'HanChul wasn't downstairs either.'

He heard the mysterious noises and decided to just knock on the door and tell them politely to come down for breakfast.

"YAH! KIM HEECHUL! HAN GENG! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST! DO YOUR BUSINESS SOME TIME ELSE!" Leeteuk screamed 'politely'. He heard shuffling in the room before Hankyung answered him.

"Ow! N-neh!" Hankyung said (more like moaned) through the door. Leeteuk sighed and went to EunHae's room.

"YAH LEE HYUKJAE GET OFF YOUR LAZYASS YOU MONKEY!" Leeteuk yelled and nearly flipped over the bed.

"Give me a heartattack and make me deaf, what a nice morning wake up call." Eunhyuk said sarcastically after recovering from his mini heartattack.

Lee Hyukjae  : Give him a heartattack Check

"Whatever. Everyone's downstairs so get your sorry out of bed." Leeteuk said walking back downstairs. Hankyung and Heechul had gone down for breakfast, their hair a little messy. Eunhyuk trudged down the stairs, groaned when his bright light was shone on his face.

"Eunhyukie~~" Donghae called and motioned for him to sit next to him. Eunhyuk dragged his legs to the chair next to Donghae and sat on it, managing to flash his gummy smile at the fish.

"WHAT? DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT?" Heechul's diva-ishly loud voice boomed through the dorm.

"Chullie, Kangin was just saying that you're wearing a shirt that's too tight for you." Hankyung sweatdropped.

"What? Oh. I accidently took your shirt I guess." Heechul smirked.

"Please excuse me while I go barf." Kyuhyun said gagging a little. Leeteuk sighed and shook his head.

"HanChul, you can go be lovey dovey or erted in your room for all we care after we all go out." Leeteuk said, rolling his eyes at the two.

'If you wanna be my lover, you got to be my friend~. Make it last forever, friendship never ends-' Leeteuk nervously answered his phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"HYUNGGG~~~~. HELP ME! EVERYONE IS GOING CRAZEH-"

"I'll be there soon, Suho. Anneyong." Leeteuk shut his phone and stuffed it back to his pocket.

"Leeteuk's ringtone sounds gay." Kyuhyun said nonchalantly while playing his PSP.

"I know it is. A certain someone-" Leeteuk gave Heechul a sidelook to which Heechul answered with an innocent look. "-changed the ringtone and put a password on it."

"Bye guys, I'm going to the EXO Dorm. Kangin, you're incharge of the kids." Leeteuk said leaving the building.