Infinite

Just Another Day At The Dorm....

At 7:00 in the morning, a certain brunette leader sat up on his bed, stretching his arms while yawning. He swatted the alarm clock from the bedside table in order for it to shut up. By shut up I mean break into a thousand pieces. Anyway, he stood up lazily from his bed, walking like a zombie towards his bedroom door. He stepped out onto the cold floor of the hall, scratching his head sleepily. He headed to the kitchen after going to the bathroom. In the kitchen, he saw a man walking to the dining table with a bowl of cereal and a glass of water in his hands.

"Hi Mir." Sunggyu said walking over to the fridge. After a few minutes of searching through the fridge, he came to a realization.

"MIR? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Sunggyu screeched, staring at the maknae of MBLAQ who was eating his cereal he stole from Infinite's fridge without a care in the world.

"Good morning to you too Hyung. As you can obviously see, I'm having my breakfast." Mir said calmly.

"In Infinite's dorm!?" Sunggyu said.

"Yah yah yah, what's with all this yelling?" Sungyeol asked, walking into the kitchen with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"That." Sunggyu said, lowering down his voice a little and pointed at Mir.

"Oh hey Mir." Sungyeol said, brushing his teeth.

"At least someone appreciates my existance." Mir said sarcastically, eyeing Sunggyu while he eats his cereal.

"I'm sorry you just came out of the blue!" Sunggyu said taking some frozen waffles out of the fridge and placing them into the toaster.

"'What the hell are you doing here?'. So polite." Mir said mocking Sunggyu. Sunggyu just glared at him.

"Well how nice of you to just intrude our dorm like nobody's business!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Sungyeol asked Mir.

"G.O umma was nagging at all of us how messy the dorm was so I came here while the others clean up." Mir said. Suddenly, they heard a voice under the table.

"Well, the EXO dorm was noisy so I decided to camp here." Baekhyun said from under the table.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHOCOLATE BUNNIES!" Mir screamed and his stolen breakfast had a nice flight to the floor. Just then, the entrance door of the Infinite dorm was slammed open harshly which made the door fall off it's hinges.

"WHO MADE MY BABY SCARED." G.O. yelled in an umma-ish way. The two Infinite members eyed each other with shocked faces and pointed at Baekhyun.

"HE DID IT!" They both yelled in fright.

"Um, bye bye~!" Baekhyun said and ran out the door like his life depended on it.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN GET CHO' OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KICK IT LIKE A ING PUNCHING BAG!" G.O. screamed as he chased Baekhyun. Sunggyu opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it (A/N : PewDieCry fanfic reference XD) when he saw a crack addict looking man ran past through his dorm's door. .

 

The crack addict made one turn before running into Infinite's dorm, cackling like how a dying hyena sounds like. He stopped wheezing like an old hag-I mean laughing and stared at Sunggyu hungrily, his lips like he wants to him. Sunggyu sweatdropped and walked backwards as the man walked towards him. They stopped when Sunggyu was backed up on the wall and the man was pinning him. Sungyeol and Mir were frozen in shock to stop the man. As if on cue, Woohyun came out of his room sleepily while rubbing one of his eyes.

"Hey guys-" Woohyun stopped at his tracks and widened his eyes when he saw his wifey roommate being pinned against the wall by some .

The crack addict noticed Woohyun's presence and stared at him. Woohyun stared back, his face blank. In a flash, Woohyun was on the floor beating the out of the . Sunggyu wiped himself off of the 's germs with Sungyeol's jacket. Sungyeol didn't mind ("YES I DO!") because he was too shocked to notice.

Randomly, Myungsoo bust open his bedroom door, dressed like PSY in Gentleman, wearing sunglasses with the song blasting out of his room.

"I'M A MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMAN!" Myungsoo yelled ontop of his lungs then danced the hip dance.

"..." Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Mir stared at him weirdly as Woohyun continued to beat the to pulp. Myungsoo took off his glasses as the song paused by itself.

"What?" Myungsoo asked calmly.

".....Nuthing." The other three said.

"You guys have problems." Myungsoo scoffed, sashaying to his room. Sungjong walked into the room normally before screaming out in shock.

"AH! !" Sungjong said pointing at the man on the floor before running into his room, sobbing about his innocence. Dongwoo and Hoya, whom have been watching them since 7:00 am, casually shared a can of soda while observing the scene.

"Interesting morning we had today." Hoya said as Dongwoo nodded in agreement.

 

-----------------------------

 

ELLO PEEPAL!

I've just came back from three ducking months of studying.

IT WAS HELL.

I was so happy when the exam ended.

Mianhe for not updating sooner,

My brain was having a hangover from studying.

Sorry if this chappie was a little teh and short,

Brain still havin a bit of a hangover.

See you till next chappie, anneyong~

(Pic isn't mine, credit to real owner)

 

PLEAZE LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT CHU THINK ABOUT THIS FIC AND THE OTHER CHAPPIEZ
AUTHOR-NIM WILL SHOWER YOU WITH K-POP LURVE AND COOKIES :D