;006

safe and sound

+OO6;

She had somehow forgotten the last she spent her day laying in her brother’s bed, snuggling closer to him as he read some comics book. She had aslo forgotten the last time she cried at midnight when she had a nightmare and her brother rushed to her room to soothe her. She notice by the time flies by, there was a distance between the two of them – they were no longer as close as before. She had spent most of her times with Namjoo (and sometimes with Naeun, her closest sunbae who happend to be Sehun bestfriend's girlfriend.)

 

Her friends sometime asked her such a question, teasing her how would it feel to have a such a damn hot brother living under the same roof. They even asked her if she ever happened to have a thing for her brother, for God’s sake! Hayoung couldn’t believe that the question came from her best friend. She shook her head as she recalled the memories when the girls started to compare her brother with Junhong, which she easily replied that she would always choose Sehun over the boy.

 

( Her answer seemed to surprise the girls so much, though.)

 

She feel bad for hanging the poor skater boy for years though, it wasn’t like she didn’t notice his feeling for her. She only saw him as a friend, or maybe the closest guy friend she ever have – yet Junhong ignored the fact that she had friendzoned him. Guys were confusing, she swear that she had gave him a lot signal that she won’t ever had a special feeling for him. But Junhong seemed to ignored that, she guessed. Or was she had been wrong all the time? She rubbed her temple softly, she should’ve stop thinking over these thing.

 

“Something bother you?”

 

She was starled as her head snapped back to where the voice’s coming from. It was Sehun’s, and he was now took a seat next to her. He stared at her almost worriedly, which she replied with a smile. “No, it’s really nothing.” And her brother simplhy nodded at her answer, before flung his arm over her shoulder while Hayoung leaned her hed to his shoulder. Well, it was just one of a simple affection of siblings would do – very much of Sehun’s style to show tha the was worried.

 

“You can always tell me if there was something bothering you, Hayoungah.”

 

And she nodded her head knowingly. He her hair softly, as he gazed down to his sister – noticing that she’d been staring him for a quite few. “What is it do you want to ask me?” He questioned her. “Nothing.” She let herself out from his grip, before turning her head to watch the television again. “It’s Sunday. Don’t you have a date with Soojung unnie today?” She asked softly.

“Nah. She cancelled it, she said that she had to accompany her noona to check up. Sooyeon noona would gave birth next month.”

 

“Than.. what about basketball game with Luhan oppa?”

 

“He had a date with Naeun, so yeah.” He simply answered, while the younger girl gave him a couple nods. “What about you? I thought Namjoo would coming over?” He asked back. She shrugged, “No, not this week. She was on a short trip with her family to her grandma’s.” And the two stayed silence for a few, before Sehun actually broke the silence to ask her if she might want to go somewhere. Hayoung laughed though, it was like the first time after the last time he protested and saying he would never ever walk her to shop.

 

( Well, Hayoung had made him brought all her bags that day. )

 

“What about we go watch some nice movie and had a dinner outside?” Sehun asked her. “ I don’t think mom and dad would be home anytime soon, and you’re a bad cook.” He continued as he laughed while protecting himself from Hayoung’s pillow attack. “I didn’t cook that bad, okay?” She glared at him. “Gosh, I hate you.” She said before puffing her cheeks in annoyence. Sehun laughed, “I love you too.”

 

She glared him once again.

 

“So, how? Movie and dinner?”

 

He grinned widely as a ‘yes’ escaped from the younger’s lip.

 

( Hayoung swear, she did hate that smirk of his, it's attractive. )

 

Yet somehow she kinda distrubed by how people or mostly eldery couples looked at them. They said she and Sehun would made a definitely good couple, based on how caring he was and how protective he was. That was nonsense, he was her brother – even only a step brother. And Sehun also have a perfect, good-looking, gorgeous, brainy girlfriend who every person in the world would adore. She was nothing compared to her ( Hayoung let out a deep sigh. ) Wait, what did she was thinking just now?

 

Did she just compared herself to Soojung?!

 

Was it jealously did she felt a while ago?

 

Yes.

 

 

Posted Image

01/05/14 HOLY??????! I JUST NOTICE THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY SINCE LAST YEAR

And for those who anticipated for more Junhong/Hayoung in this story, i can't promise you that i would write much about them.

But hey, if you notice i kinda ended one minor character that would play a big role in the story, say hi to Soojung!

So i hope you liked this crappy chapter....I'm so glad for you that still stayed with me after all this time with no updates. ; n ;

COME HERE IMMA HUG YA ALL.

iloveyoualltothemoonandback( °∀°)╯❤