;OO4

safe and sound

+OO4;

 She liked the day.

 

Everything was perfect, more than perfect for the girl.

 

She skipped happily to her class with a the wide smile that never left her face even for a seconds. Hayoung even did not notice how her brother, or step-brother actually, looking at her amusedly. He never seen her this happier before, in this state everyone might thought she was kind of mental or else by smiling and greeting everyone in the aisle who even she didn't know. But Sehun only smiled at her, knowing her reason to be happy. Today, was her birthday, that's why she was all smiley.

 

"I'll see you later after class, okay."

 

He said as the girl nodded her head enthutiasticly. "Sure, but i thought you'll have a soccer practice today, oppa?" She asked him. Speaking of soccer, Sehun started to join the team after the Spring match, the coach told him that he had a potential and even the star player - Luhan, who also the captain asked him to join. As expected from Sehun, right? He shook his head. "Nah, not for today. I have told hyung that i had a important things to do." He replied as he ruffled her hair. "It's your birthday right. I must not missed it." The girl smiled as she gave him a quick hug.

 

"You're the best, oppa!"

 

He chuckled before opening her classroom's door for her and only to be surprised by bunch of her classmates who already stayed inside with a confetti and birthday cake. "Happy 12th Birthday, Hayoung!" The shouted in union before singing a birthday song for her. The girl smiled once again, she even clapped her hand along with her other classmates. Sehun on other hand stayed in front of her class, leaning his body to the wooden door beside him.

 

"Wow, thank you everyone. You all don't have to do this."

 

After everyone congratulating her, Hayoung turned her head to her brother. "They're really nice, aren't they?" She said with a smile. " They even bought you your favorite strawberry shortcake, I'm impressed." Sehun agreed her. "And here you are, jealous of me who could have the cakes all my own. Don't worry oppa, i'll give you a piece of them." The girl smirked and give him a reasuring tap on the shoulder. Once again, he chuckled.

 

"Don't mind me, you can have them all and gain more fat in a day."

 

He .

 

"Hey!"

 

Hayoung slapped his arm.

 

"Uhm, Hayoung?" Another voice chirped from behind them causing the sibling to turn their head in surprise. "So, I'm from the class beside you and -" "I remember you. You're Junhong right? The one who helped me at the library last week, i suppose?" The guy smiled in relieve since she still remember him. While Sehun, he was busy eyeing the guy from tip to toe as he noticed that he brought a bear plushie with him "Happy Birthday, and, uhm -" he stopped, glancing at Sehun who basically remined in his stoic face yet killing eyes.

 

"Here is your present. A-and, i gotta go."

 

Junhong pushed the plushie to her and running back toward his classroom, avoiding Sehun's deathly stare. Another slap landed on Sehun arm as he winced in pain. The slap was from his sister, who rolled her eyes at him. "I know what you did, oppa." She said. "You should really stop scaring all my friends."

 

Yeah right - more like a guy friend who practically crushing on you.

 

"I didn't do anything, Hayoung." He defended.

 

"Yeah, whatever you said, oppa." She rolled her eyes once again before playing with her new plushie. "The bell will rang soon, how about you go to your class?" She continued. Sehun let out a deep sigh before ruffling her hair again. "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do that again, birthday girl. Forgive me?" He stated. "Okay." She said, not looking at him.

 

"Don't forget what i told you, wait for me, okay?"

 

"Hmm, alright." Than he moved his hand to her face and making a curved smile in the end of her lips. "Now let me see your britghtest smile before i go to my class." He said, before the girl stuck out her tongue at him. "No, i don't want too!" And with that she rushed back to her class, half way - she turned at him and smiled.

 

"Go now, oppa."

 

She mouthed.

 

Posted Image

23/08/13 ohohohoho, i put junhong B-) maybe he can be a minor characters for the story later on.

and yeah, since i don't get any idea for the update i just go with a birthday plot for this chapter c:

hope you enjoy the story, thanks for the subs upvote and comment!

ILY <3 ; w ;