;OO5

safe and sound

+OO5;

 "I always like birthday!"

 

The younger girl chirped as a wide grin appeared in her face. She skipped along the street as her brother helped her with the her presents. Not to mention - she got a lot present and mostly it was from boys who practically left the present named or some of them were unnamed in her desk or her bag and somehow even a few of them made it inside her locker. (Hayoung noted to herself that she surely need to changed her locks frequently, after that).

 

"Hmmm. Mostly are from your secret admirer."

 

She laughed at her brother's comment.

 

"You're just jealous that you didn't get as much as I get."

 

The fact - no, and Hayoung knew it. Hayoung remembered clearly that he received a lot presents during his birthday. He even hardly walk while taking all his presents home. Luckily his so called bestfriend from senior year, Luhan, was there to give him a ride home. Sehun was way more popular than her. And being a sister of his who grown up with him, she couldn't understand why almost half of the girls in the school were swooning over her brother. (Even her bestfriend, Namjoo, liked or what Namjoo preferred choice of words is 'idolize' and 'adore' him a lot).

 

Sure, Sehun was indeed good looking, probably one of the most good looking guys in their school beside his so called group of friends. He had grown more mature than the last time she remembered how he cried over a cup of chocolate bubble tea. He had became taller which made her height only reaching his shoulder. Yes now she won't lie to herself - she did agree with how the girls swooning after him. If she weren't his step-sister, she might have been becoming one of his secret admirer too.

 

"Nah, never. I'm just wondering what the guys look in you."

 

"Well, I'm pretty, nice to talk with, most of them have me as their ideals and also friendly. Guess what - i deserve that, oppa." She stuck out her tongue at him. "They should have seen this cocky side of you, Youngie. I swear they would change their mind right away." He chuckled. The younger laughed again. "Actually I don't know why either. You should've asked yourself too oppa. Why would the girls swooning over you?" She casually asked him without looking at the guy beside her.

 

"I'm handsome, nice to talk with, most of them have me as their ideals and also friendly. Guess what - i deserve that, Youngie."

 

She frowned, "Hey! Don't copy me!"

 

"Who said I'm copying you? It's an 'Oh' thing anyway, a charm to have yourself adored by the people."

 

"Yeah, whatever you said, Hun."

 

"It's still an oppa for you."

 

The two spent their walk with bickerings, even when they reached in front of the house. Hayoung somehow forgot to bring the key this morning and getting scolded by her brother for her forgetfullness. Not really getting scolded but somehow Sehun regretted it too since it was her birthday. So the two ended up by sitting in front of the door and waiting for their parents to get home which was probably still two or three hours.

 

Sehun snapped from his thought.

 

"Oh, wait. I have something for you."

 

"What now?" Hayoung asked him while using both of her palms to support her head. She looked at him curiously before the guy smiled softly at her. "Close your eyes first." He demanded, she obeyed. "Don't ever trying to open your eyes before i allowed you." Sehun continued. The girl muttered a long 'yessss' at his sentece while the guy took out the something he had been worked hard for her birthday. He stood up and moved closer to his sister, chuckling at his own imagination at how she would react.

 

Simply - he reached out for her hand and hooked a bracelet around it.

 

"Now you can open your eyes, i hope you like it."

 

Opening her eyes and she directly looked over the bracelet, Hayoung was captivated by its beauty. The smile spread over her face as she turned to see her brother grinned at her. "Oppa, this is so pretty!" She chirped. "Of course, it cost a lot and i even had to take a part-time job without your knowing. I worked hard for that." He proudly said. The younger girl quickly pulled him to a tight hug which replied by the same action from the guy.

 

"Thank you, Hun."

 

"It's an oppa,'kay."

 

"Yeah, yeah, Sehun oppa."

 

And the next thing she remembered was Sehun giving her a kiss on the forehead which is rarely happened. He never kissed her, she noted to herself that after they entered middle high, he never did. But now Hayoung swear that she could feel her cheeks burning and her heart accelerated. "Happy sweet sixteen, Princess. I love you." He softly said agaist her hair and landed another kiss which causing a butterflies on her stomach. She blinked, and blinked, and blinked, the girl realized how wrong the feel could be. "I-i love you too, Hun." She stuttered at her own words and broke their hugs first.

 

"Hayoung?"

 

"O-oh, yes?"

 

"Your phone is ringing, it might be important." Sehun told her. "Right, maybe it's mom." She reached out for her phone which was placed deep inside her bag. Without even looking for the called id, she answered the call. Her face become slightly different as she heard the other line spoke. Sehun was sure it wasn't their parent, and Hayoung never excused herself while receiving a call in front of him - never, but she did now. He swore he never did seen Hayoung in such a deep thought either while receiving a call.

 

In a few, the call ended.

 

"Who is it?"

 

"It's just a friend, oppa. It's nothing." He frowned. "And the name of your friend is?" Hayoung settled herself beside her brother as she put her phone on its orginal place. "Sehun, it's only a friend." She replied without looking at him. Somehow she didn't like this side of Sehun which being protective and questioning her about all things. Hayoung sighed as she could felt the stern look her brother had given her and when she turned her head at him, she found him being the cold Sehun with the stoic face, again. Like everytime when she didn't tell him what he wanted to know.

 

"Junhong. Choi Junhong. And he was asking me out for a date this week."

 

 

(And Sehun mentally noted; he would look - or mabye chased after this Junhong guy right away.)

 

 

Posted Image

26/0902013 OH MY GOD. IT'S A WHOLE MONTH WITHOUT UPDATE. Gosh, how could i.

But hey, i made things slowly clear - and adding the minor role into the story.

Don't worry the other exo, apink and maybe bap also will make their appearance in the story, because i can B-)

hope you enjoy the story, thanks for the subs upvote and comment!

iloveyoualltothemoonandback( °∀°)╯❤